• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to find out from the specialized guys if it is worth while to buy a SWAT for my bike, or just add my tools into a bottle/bag on the seat post?

I want to find out from the specialized guys if it is worth while to buy a SWAT for my bike, or just add my tools into a bottle/bag on the seat post?

PLEASE don't spoil such a hot bike with a saddle bag! A saddle bag is the cycling equivalent of a moonbag. Go either SWAT, backpack or jersey pockets for all your bits and bobs.

I think the S.W.A.T is worth it. keeps the necesasry stuff in it's place. Extra's go into the pockets.

I wouldn't get the entire swat system. The multi-tool that goes into the frame, the double bottle cage, and the chin link for the headset are top class and very neat.

the remaining tools go in the back of my shirt.

Swat se gat. Use a tool bag and add bar ends onto your riser bars. Just don't let NSBB see you at Rietvlei like that...