Show your Santa Cruz

M L

Very nice. What are the 2015's retailing for now?

Price depends a lot on the build and whether you choose carbon wheelset or not. There is also choice of Alu or carbon frames for many models. That said I have not yet seen one I would call "cheap" :D

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pricing. They got the cheap carbon now too. But apparently only finished bikes. BUT the decals are identical.

Full XT with easton carbon seatpost bar and stem with SLR wheels 75k.

Pricing. They got the cheap carbon now too. But apparently only finished bikes. BUT the decals are identical.

Full XT with easton carbon seatpost bar and stem with SLR wheels 75k.

Someone once said to me "Dude, you probably sleep with your bike at night." I responded with a "no way, my bed is FAR too dirty to let my Santa Cruz sleep in it." :)

post-51568-0-48303600-1409461393_thumb.jpg

Got my new frame yesterday. Phase 1. Xtr 9020 groupo on its way. SLR wheels next week. Had a small ride yesterday maybe better ride than LTc. Time will tell.

Lefty.....really??? What a waste of an insane frame.

My mate has gone lefty, don't slate it till you try, I made that mistake it feels extremely smooth, I want to do mine, it handles even better seriously

Very nice. What are the 2015's retailing for now?

If I am not mistaken 37k for the Carbon C frame and shock. The cheaper Carbon frame which is 400g heavier only comes in complete bikes with a XT build coming in at 65k I think. Will check tomorrow and let you know.

If I am not mistaken 37k for the Carbon C frame and shock. The cheaper Carbon frame which is 400g heavier only comes in complete bikes with a XT build coming in at 65k I think. Will check tomorrow and let you know.

S-works frame and fork R60000 and only in orange and black