That moment when.....

gummibear

.......that moment on a steep incline when you realise no matter how much HTFU mutti you rant, you will never catch that slim set defined legs of the lady in front of you.......just spinning away.......

(sorry no pics, all effort just to stay on the bike)

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You turn into a climb and realize u got the gears to high and u gonna be doing a elegant flop in front of u mates....soon blind.

That moment when you realize you took way too much speeds into this rocky decent and braking is barely keeping speed down nevermind slowing down and you arent riding as much as holding on......

You turn into a climb and realize u got the gears to high and u gonna be doing a elegant flop in front of u mates....soon blind.

Know that feeling. And then unclipping becomes like tetris

That moment when you realize you took way too much speeds into this rocky decent and braking is barely keeping speed down nevermind slowing down and you arent riding as much as holding on......

That's my favourite bit...

+1 (more than once)

http://37.media.tumblr.com/f710f7e15155b70add979648af2fe315/tumblr_mx95gxgCA31spf3qzo1_500.jpg

........searching for the race line.........

20 min into a race after an Awesome downhill with a huge smile on you face, reach down to find your water bottle liked the downhill so much he stayed there

... Half way to a race, and it comes to you that your water bottles are still in the fridge.

... Just started the race, and your XTR pedal comes off, retainer thread snapped.

... near the end of a long MTB race, you're tired, but still think you're riding strong. Reach a short sharp incline near the finish and decide to drop to granny to get over. Hit the shifter and realise you've been in granny for the last 10km. :mellow: :whistling: :huh:

You think the flags you see is the finish line and sprint with every last bit you still have left, only to be told the actual finish line is still 10km away when you get there.

http://37.media.tumblr.com/f710f7e15155b70add979648af2fe315/tumblr_mx95gxgCA31spf3qzo1_500.jpg

NOW THAT IS A MOMENT!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

You think the flags you see is the finish line and sprint with every last bit you still have left, only to be told the actual finish line is still 10km away when you get there.

I know someone who stood up and sprinted for the last water point once :D :D

After riding for more than 16hrs on baviaans you see 2 riders coming from the front, first confusion. When they reach you they disappear. . . .

...you grab for that coffee money in your jersey pocket and you left it at home

(No buddies to help out either)

Archived