Who else is sick at the moment?

...if you mean one of these......

post-41755-0-40621600-1402488071_thumb.jpg

I WANT ONE!!

(willing to donate body parts)

Ain't it a love bug? That looks like a love bug!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Touch wood the cold has not gotten me yet, had a slight head cold.

I do have slightly bigger problem, I had to get a femoral hernia repair last year and I picked up a sports hernia in the groin this past weekend, I believe it can heal with rest.

Problem is I have no rest till the end of the month, I have been training furiously for the past five months and only missed 3 classes at the dojo, I will have to hold thumbs this heals .

Odd question, but where did this hernia manifest itself? Getting off the couch on Wednesday morning, I felt what felt like a "tear". Struggling to walk at the moment. I have terrible pain where my thigh joins the groin. I will see the doc later.

So, after a week of fruitless self medication, I went off to the doc last night. Sigh, its your usual, run of the mill, URTI that seems to be a bit more stubborn than usual. Antibiotics should clear me up by the end of the long weekend.

Odd question, but where did this hernia manifest itself? Getting off the couch on Wednesday morning, I felt what felt like a "tear". Struggling to walk at the moment. I have terrible pain where my thigh joins the groin. I will see the doc later.

You starting to fall apart? ;)

It's where the most lower stomach muscles begin, just a small tear and the good new is that this can heal with rest.

Forgot to add, I think I got it from shooting pellets guns, pulling down the barrel way too many times.

Forgot to add, I think I got it from shooting pellets guns, pulling down the barrel way too many times.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

http://media.giphy.com/media/12Femr8zVRGVuU/giphy.gif

Thx to my teaspoon of Glutamine at night, multivitamin + Solal burnout tablet after a nice bowl of (Stuff T.Nokes diet) FUTURE LIFE "PAP"..., I have been trouble free thus far (Corenza C on emergency standby tho)

Edited by BrandonF

Thx to my teaspoon of Glutamine at night, multivitamin + Solar burnout tablet after a nice bowl of (Stuff T.Nokes diet) FUTURE LIFE "PAP"..., I have been trouble free thus far (Corenza C on emergency standby tho)

Future Life with MODUCARE........lekker immune boostertjie.

Just as I booted the last bug, my lightie's other (newer) bug catches. Glory.

That's rof

:-(

Pretoria air this morning around Groenkloof, Fort Klapperkop and Town.......passive smoking on an exhaust......irritating the airway mucous membranes.

post-41755-0-08971800-1402733426_thumb.jpg

post-41755-0-75020000-1402733449_thumb.jpg

post-41755-0-24332700-1402733472_thumb.jpg

Went for a marvelous ride on thursday, today I am man down along with 2 of the kids the oldest one and wife seem to be ok ...so far. I think by the end of the week the whole of cape town will be down ....