Found at Tokai- contact me and I will return it to you

marko35s

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So i guess none of the posters on this thread has ever accidentally lost a tube from where it was secured on the frame/hydrapack?

Edited by RocknRolla

So i guess none of the posters on this thread has ever accidentally lost a tube from where it was secured on the frame/hydrapack?

isn't that whole sentence an oxymoron? but when i lose stuff, it normally ends up in the middle of the trail. not some ways off in the bushes.

isn't that whole sentence an oxymoron? but when i lose stuff, it normally ends up in the middle of the trail. not some ways off in the bushes.

And you normally need to do a proper job of strapping it down, otherwise it gets in the way when you get going again

I nearly did once and if I hadn't glanced back at just the right moment I would have missed the sneaky bugger working its way slyly towards a hiding place in the bushes. Got to keep an eye on the sneaky sods...

Hell my friend lost some stuff out of his frame bag one day coming down vasbyt. was simple things like self adhesive patch and the glue and patch kit. We were almost in the quarry when he realised. So he turned around and went to locate his goods.

Who still rides with tubes? Usually the spare is going in to fix what once was tubeless. Not coming out....

Edited by Seano_F

Who still rides with tubes? Usually the spare is going in to fix what once was tubeless. Not coming out....

Except in my case were I burped the tyre of and then managed to pinch flat my tube on the way down.

I now, no longer have faith in Schwalbe tyres (yes I was possibly using the non-XYZ bla bla bla one ).

I lost a bomb-valve adaptor, two tyre levers, and a tubeless-plugging-tool thing at Tokai. Only realised when I got to the parking. Will teach me to ride with a saddle-bag like a tosser.

PS- was a while back, though.

Recently?? I may have the items. I find loads of stuff while riding Tokai. Could almost open up a shop to sell everything I find. Best to date was a crisp R100 note. Found just after the bridge in Fairie garden.

Naa he got all his stuff, was a while back anyways. But Dre seems to be missing some things

Except in my case were I burped the tyre of and then managed to pinch flat my tube on the way down.

I now, no longer have faith in Schwalbe tyres (yes I was possibly using the non-XYZ bla bla bla one ).

but to add, I've also never left a tube behind.

Recently?? I may have the items. I find loads of stuff while riding Tokai. Could almost open up a shop to sell everything I find. Best to date was a crisp R100 note. Found just after the bridge in Fairie garden.

Must be mine :ph34r: