@bicycleasshole and @wattagenitro

fandacious

I just have a thing for blondes…

I don't, never had and it's funny how we all differ.

I must say for me to like a blonde, she has to have sex appeal, unfortunately most of them look like your everyday pretty girl .

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I must say for me to like a blonde, she has to have sex appeal, unfortunately most of them look like your everyday pretty girl .

Are you any relation to my husband.. that's exactly what he always says.

Are you any relation to my husband.. that's exactly what he always says.

Maybe that's what he wants you to think..... :whistling: the male species can be just as devious as the female

Ja, it is indeed. When I think back, most of the women in my life have been blondes…although my latest ladyfriend is a brunette, and I think she's the most gorgeous woman I have ever met… :wub:

Edited by Tumbleweed

Then I'm glad we share the same name.

and same views re blondes :ph34r:

He called fandacious a coward sue for that ;) ...I think they need the money hence the quick action taken against ZKrige

This isn't about money. A court in a defamation case would determine damages according to the degree of the reputational harm and the reach of the comments made. In this case, that wouldn't amount to that much, so it seems to me that it's about principle.

This isn't about money. A court in a defamation case would determine damages according to the degree of the reputational harm and the reach of the comments made. In this case, that wouldn't amount to that much, so it seems to me that it's about principle.

Yeah, they will most likely lose more in attorneys fees than what they will be awarded in terms of damages .

Guest notmyname

She is very plain to me, not unattractive but just not enough to get me excited.

+1. No fireworks for me either.

Yeah, they will most likely lose more in attorneys fees than what they will be awarded in terms of damages .

So what is the point of the case then? It is not like you can get a criminal charge for defemation? Except if it results in the loss of business then you can probably claim losses regarding that?

since we're talking about blondes...a little google image search brought up this one.

BOawqAvCEAAgSvt.jpg

45]

User Actions
Follow
WQ97n0Ob_bigger.jpeg

Durban July 2012 with @GarethCliff. Best view on the course!

Fand might just be named on the Cliff Central unradio show...oh wait they are unplugged :|

So what is the point of the case then? It is not like you can get a criminal charge for defemation? Except if it results in the loss of business then you can probably claim losses regarding that?

I'll give you example. My company was sued for defamation damages of almost R1.5 million some years back. I was tasked with dealing with the lawyers on the case. Our advocate estimated that the plaintiff had already racked up about R600k-R800K so far. They settled for a printed retraction/correction and a settlement of R60 000, but their bid for costs was dismissed. It's about reputation.

David had only one team mate.

360 Life was a 3 man team. Not 2 so once again get your facts straight.

I is loving this thread very nicely!! Pls keep it going. These little pond fish must be fighting for room now since their is so much marakas about them on twatter and hub

It's like a 6 of the best in the principals office.

He has been very verbal on twitter for a long time now, and I think the stage of "gatvol" has been reached by others.