@bicycleasshole and @wattagenitro

fandacious

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep. I'd much rather put my tail between my legs than spend a few thousand on a case I don't even feel that strongly about.

The only winner in this tale will be Emma.

In hindsight it would have been better to have kept quiet.

In future I'll try and follow the excellent advice Eldron has dispensed on this thread.

Jules, you don't have to answer me ,I will understand.

But from what I see is that your tweet was seen as offensive ,this confuses me however as it can be interpreted in two ways (the way I see it)

You either felt that Kev was a superb athlete before he hooked up with David, therefore you feel he is talented and clean and should not be painted with the same brush.

Scenario two, you felt his performance was below par and it improved once he hooked up with David.

it seems (at)zkrige has removed himself from the twitterverse...

No he's just protected his tweets, an approval of who may see my timeline process so to speak

Yep. I'd much rather put my tail between my legs than spend a few thousand on a case I don't even feel that strongly about.

The only winner in this tale will be Emma.

In hindsight it would have been better to have kept quiet.

In future I'll try and follow the excellent advice Eldron has dispensed on this thread.

I think there is more at stake here than an attorney earning a couple of thousand rand for a letter, or the infringement of Evans' rights.

There are young talented cyclists approaching and negotiating with prospective sponsors all the time. But you have to be a very brave sponsor to sponsor these young talents, when every man and his mangy dog with whatever agenda, can have a full go at these cyclists on various forms of social media. These accusations/insinuations/threats/innuendo not only besmirch the cyclist's name (which is the intention of the tweets/posts) but by association that of their sponsors.

So next time you keyboard crusaders are keen to join a social media witch hunt, think about how much real damage you are possibly doing to your fellow cyclists and cycling in general.

Edited by sometime

No he's just protected his tweets, an approval of who may see my timeline process so to speak

A bit of a fruitless exercise if you want to make opinions you trolly want to be seen.

We will all have to start posting things with a disclaimer at the bottom of each post.

See I wanted to say something about Armstrong and how he took people to court for insinuating things, but i can't because then someone may think I am comparing these 2 cases.. which I am not I am only making a comment on something that happened in the past

The Israeli/Palistinian flare up is sad. This is stupid.

Yes perspective is needed in life.. there are far more important things in life than the opinion of someone.