Sani2C 2015 Entries

mtbgirlz

Had the same thing!

Remember to delete your registration otherwise you will cause problems trying to register for one of the other events

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay, you riding with us again next year ?

you going to do the bus trip thingy again ?

Car rental. Works well for two. Slightly more expensive but with all the flexibility from airport to airport and everything in between.

I know some teams that are (were) planning on entering all 3 versions, using different ID systems and then going for substitutions.

How would that work? As I understand you can only enter once doing your ID and if both members try to enter under different teams they only take the first one that did the race and the other one has to get on the waiting list.

Should be a fairly simple check to build in (but then I assume the IT people behind this system is competent...)

Maybe it would have been easier if you were only allowed to enter the version of the race you previously had an entry for, and then swop later if you could find someone to swap with.

How would that work? As I understand you can only enter once doing your ID and if both members try to enter under different teams they only take the first one that did the race and the other one has to get on the waiting list.

Should be a fairly simple check to build in (but then I assume the IT people behind this system is competent...)

Maybe it would have been easier if you were only allowed to enter the version of the race you previously had an entry for, and then swop later if you could find someone to swap with.

I am with you on this one!

Our service provider will be upgrading the server resources from 6pm tonight to deal with the extra demand. What extra demand? Last year all could register at the same time and went fast without problems!

System is hanging again this morning just trying to check registration details. Good luck to Race and Trail entries.

Eish, trying to check my details and still crashing.... they seriously need to get a new provider! What about their server upgrades? Did they upgrade from a Pentium 3 machine to a Pentium 4?? lol

Eish, trying to check my details and still crashing.... they seriously need to get a new provider! What about their server upgrades? Did they upgrade from a Pentium 3 machine to a Pentium 4?? lol

I suspect they just need to engage the turbo button....circa CGA XT

Well, that's the hard bit of the Adventure over!! The training and riding are a breeze after this... ;)

:clap: :clap: I have run out of likes for the day

Now you see, that's what happened. All the guys that didn't ride 2014 crashed the system trying to register. Now they're going to mail us a new link!

Would be interesting to see how many people are actually trying to long in/enter.

SURELY with a limited field requirement in place it shouldn't be this hard?!

EFT only process is more manual, but they should be able to handle it for a week AND would save cash on the fees.

enter.

get emailed a unique code

have 24hours to send in proof of payment with that unique code as ref

done

If there's any shenanigans down the line, they'll notice within a week on their account and have a busy waiting list so won't miss out on empty spots not being filled.

plus you'll save money on credit card fees.

Wow I wish I could run a business with this much incompetence and people keep coming back year after year.

Links to Race 2015 & Trail 2015 will be first emailed to previous(2014) riders only.

RACE 2015 (ENTRIES OPEN 22 July 2014 AT 11H00)

Really crap if you a first time entrant. If the regulars are confused and there is chaos, imagine of we feel, haha!

Also you laying down a lot of moola with huge uncertainty (R 11k)!

If anyone is not doing the TRAIL in 2015 who rode this year, I am looking for a two entries (PLEASE).

Was wondering, if a previous entrant doesn't want to enter in 2015 but has received an email with the link, can they send it to someone who wants to enter allowing them to enter now opposed to the 12 August...?

Really crap if you a first time entrant. If the regulars are confused and there is chaos, imagine of we feel, haha!

Also you laying down a lot of moola with huge uncertainty (R 11k)!

If anyone is not doing the TRAIL in 2015 who rode this year, I am looking for a two entries (PLEASE).

Was wondering, if a previous entrant doesn't want to enter in 2015 but has received an email with the link, can they send it to someone who wants to enter allowing them to enter now opposed to the 12 August...?

Here is a tip....forget about trying to get a ticket in this mayhem. Train like you have one and then 1-2 months before the event...watch the classifieds like a hawk. There are always someone who can't do it because of X Y or Z.