Idiots on The Spruit

LegsEleven

Sorry for asking, but where is this "spruit" you guys are talking about??

Coming from North West, have no idea where this place is..

Trail along the Braamfontein Spruit and Westdene Spruit, including bits through Emmarentia Park and Delta Park.

This is where the incident took place: https://www.google.com/maps/place/Braamfontein+Spruit+Trail,+Randburg+2195,+South+Africa/@-26.1384335,28.0088433,17z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x1e950b42aa4d1993:0x1131619360433fba

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Plenty anger on a Monday morning. Relax folks it will be weekend again soon.

Weekend wasnt long enough, some folk didnt have enough time for legover :whistling:

Weekend wasnt long enough, some folk didnt have enough time for legover :whistling:

....and no doubt some folks complained it was too cold and are miffed now cause they didn't ride! PS: I know what you did. :ph34r:

Haha how about MRRedwinbreaker gets sucker punched back with a brass duster to the jaw.. then we time his strava to the hospital.. :whistling: :whistling:

Edited by Undun

So the dude just walked up to you and tried to punch you? I'd LOVE to hear the other side of this story...

read the OP's post that not at all what he said. yes there are 2 sides to every story but if the other side does not venture his version of events he is branded as a coward and likely to be tared as such for the rest of time on the HUB.

This Spruit place sounds like a dangerous place.. I think i will stick with bundoe bashing here in the platteland. Here the mtb strava obsessed stick to tar... ????

This Spruit place sounds like a dangerous place.. I think i will stick with bundoe bashing here in the platteland. Here the mtb strava obsessed stick to tar...

THEM GANGSTERS BE HANGING IN DA SPRUIT HOOD YOOOOOO :ph34r: :ph34r: :devil: :devil:

read the OP's post that not at all what he said. yes there are 2 sides to every story but if the other side does not venture his version of events he is branded as a coward and likely to be tared as such for the rest of time on the HUB.

I actually would love to hear the other side, this dude must have some talent, I mean to ride and punch at the same time, I don't think the pro's could even do that...

Times are a changin!

I actually would love to hear the other side, this dude must have some talent, I mean to ride and punch at the same time, I don't think the pro's could even do that...

Times are a changin!

I have had a guy throw a punch at me as he passed me, on the Spruit as well.

It didn't work out so well for him as his momentum threw him on the ground, and it wasn't a punch as in fisticuffs, it was more an attempt of "this is my trail and I am in a terrible mood today, if anyone gets in my way I will sort them out for sure"

No two sides to it, just a really big guy, quite on in his years, who happened to be properly bedonnered that day.

Edited by Wyatt Earp

Adults have discussions agreed

ASSHOLES TRY PUNCH YOU AND WHEN YOU REPOSND WITH ANY FORM OF RETALIATIION THEY CRY FOWL

Absorbed ?

Yeah if I punched you and you shot me I would cry foul...

He didn't actually say that he would actually shoot anyone.

So say I punch him, now he pulls out his .45, now in any persons right mind they are not going to take the risk of getting shot... So it's not the question of shooting, rather the question of threatening a fellow cyclist with a gun....

Imagine that thread...

"I am new to cycling and was on the wrong side of the trail then this guy shouted at me so I stood up for myself and he pulled a gun on me?"