Idiots on The Spruit

LegsEleven

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just getting a post in before this thread is locked.

I say:

• at least 8 pages by lunch time
  • 3 people moerring
  • 2 warnings issued
  • and a helluvalot of funny gifs

There.....fixed

(I always wanted to do this.....look so important and educated)

I ride for fun and its fun to ride

And that's that

I am curtious to the serious riders , how ever I expect that back in return when I can't get out of the way

Edited by pacific gtr

say what you like about the Spruit ( note the capitol ) but for many it is the best place to ride - and in my view it is a great place to ride. it has many problems and unfortunately it has to be said chief amongst them are some of the riders. a solution to this is maybe that a magazine that these okes will read ( i suggest bicycling) publish articles re trail etiquete. they all suffer from the delusion that the rider comming down has right of way.

everyone knows about trail etiquete, problem is too many people take themselves and their strava times waaaaay to seriously,,,YOU ALL KNOW WHO YOU ARE :ph34r:

everyone knows about trail etiquete, problem is too many people take themselves and their strava times waaaaay to seriously,,,YOU ALL KNOW WHO YOU ARE :ph34r:

I am so glad I never got in to this Strava thing, as considered by some I am a world class tjop, imagine you add some Strava attitude with that :whistling:

down here...both parties usually stop...followed by 30 seconds of "you go" "no, you go" no, really, you go" "thank you" "you're Welcome, enjoy the rest of your ride" :whistling: :devil: :ph34r:

UP HERE IN COWBOY COUNTRY

we just pull out our .45 and shoot you WIFFF them

please be nice to each other on the spruit, we dont want the place to be locked down to cyclists...because then these tjops will all be forced to invade the trails I frequent tht has thus far been ompletely tjop free.

Eish thats not good

Sorry to hear that , thats why i ride with my 45 straped to my chest , try punch me and see what will happen

You're not a real mountain biker.

Any serious mountain biker that rides the Spruit would carry a Glock. Weighs MUCH less than a .45.....

Yesterday was my first time on the spruit, most of the guys where friendly, even saw an unknown biker hand another a tube and pump that was stuck with a flat.

Only had one group of riders that appeared to be a little rude, but you get those everywhere I guess.

You're not a real mountain biker.

Any serious mountain biker that rides the Spruit would carry a Glock. Weighs MUCH less than a .45.....

I carry real steel not a wanna be cops and robbers Glock

Edited by pacific gtr