Free Nutrition Workshop with Dr. Jeroen Swart

CrimsonWolf

I wonder what he'll propose as supplement...

Could have not said it better... Brilliant coach though.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Could have not said it better... Brilliant coach though.

Agreed, great coach from what I've heard so not taking anything away from him.

But you have to recognise the conflict and it's interesting that in the original post it's not mentioned.

Brilliant coach but wasn't overly impressed when he slated 32gi to be honest. By all means endorse your own product but rather prove yours is more effective generally than knocking your competition. Before everyone get's their knickers twisted that is simply my opinion, I'm sure he's a great guy that works with handicapped animals etc.

Agreed, great coach from what I've heard so not taking anything away from him.

But you have to recognise the conflict and it's interesting that in the original post it's not mentioned.

What was not mentioned in the original post that you are looking for? I am not sure I understand. Maybe I can help if I understand? :rolleyes:

What was not mentioned in the original post that you are looking for? I am not sure I understand. Maybe I can help if I understand? :rolleyes:

You really don't know? He has his own nutrition/supplement brand and he's giving a talk about nutrition?

You really don't know? He has his own nutrition/supplement brand and he's giving a talk about nutrition?

Can burgers and coffee be classified as the ULTIMATE supplements? Cold beers and chocolate milk are already on the list.

Can burgers and coffee be classified as the ULTIMATE supplements? Cold beers and chocolate milk are already on the list.

I think you've got it! Case closed. No more talks necessary.

And you don't get it when we said he is from Sport Science? We know where he is from and we approached him to do it. So not sure what your problem is? Should someone having that an expert on something not have any talk about it because he has a brand product? And it is free, so no one is getting charged to listen to his advice. I am sure a lot of people will get some good advice on nutrition and will be quite happy.

Edited by CrimsonWolf

And you don't get it when we said he is from Sport Science? We know where he is from and we approached him to do it. So not sure what your problem is? Should someone having that an expert on something not have any talk about it because he has a brand product? And it is free, so no one is getting charged to listen to his advice. I am sure a lot of people will get some good advice on nutrition and will be quite happy.

It's called marketing. And it's usually for free because you want to make money from it from sales.

As I've said before, I have no problem with the doc or the talk, only with the coincidental leaving out that he has his own nutritional product line. I mean you mention everything else about him.

I'm not dissing anybody or anything. If a VW dealer sets up a vehicle talk, where do you think could it lead too?

It's called transparency, especially when there is a conflict.

http://iruntheinternet.com/lulzdump/images/gifs/barney-dinosaur-cage-fighting-UFC-dancing-13615840392.gif?id=303

not quite, that's Barney.