RAVE:- thehub is a great place! with great people.....(mostly)

L.T.G

Hahaha, no... She actually is

This rooster says it like it is ������

I get into *** sometimes, offend others, and piss others off.

But then people always know where they stand....not like some people who butter you up and then flame you behind your back. I'd also rather have someone with an opinion, even if they are wrong than a ja-broer who just mindlessly agrees with anything you say. Edited by blondeonabike

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cedric Agrees

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l178/DragonReef5/Cedricdaboss_zps2a0fd5c1.jpg

Quick story...2009 WC in Sleepy Hollow...hanging out at the hotseat to interview the top five finishers as we were doing the press releases for the UCI. I feel a tyre being pushed into the back of my leg...

I turn around. There's CG, looking bemused.

"You! Last night, in the pub, you said you would have a beer waiting for me at the finish," he shouted.

I reached into my bag, and pulled out one for him, and said: "You're full of ****. It wasn't last night, it was two o'clock this morning. Here's your beer..."

As he cracked it and downed a large portion of it, a hand on his shoulder...UCI dope control...

Fast forward to 2011 WC, Greg Minnaar fan night...I see CG..."Do you remember me from 2009?"

His response: "Yes, you bastard, because of you I spent two hours outside dope control smoking and drinking just to get enough piss to put in their ******* cup!"

Edited by Tumbleweed

Eish, I thought you guys were such hard core-okes. Smoking, booze brigade more like it!! Just figured out that " Honey I'm racing this weekend " is an excuse for a weekend jol with the boys :w00t: The bike is the cover story.....

You know it blondie....we always stop for brunch at a certain midrand establishment(they serve the best breasts and thighs) before heading to mankele...

Its all a cover up

Then we must take an airborne photo of me on the spruit rats jumps :whistling:

Airborne pics will look styler... Just like a spruit rat

Endo landings will scare a lot of people away

But then people always know where they stand....not like some people who butter you up and then flame you behind your back. I'd also rather have someone with an opinion, even if they are wrong than a ja-broer who just mindlessly agrees with anything you say.

There are times and people who its pointless arguing or debating with because they are "always right", its easier to then just pretend to agree for them to shutup and move on.

There are times and people who its pointless arguing or debating with because they are "always right", its easier to then just pretend to agree for them to shutup and move on.

Yeah the old "always being right" scenario.

The hub and the world is a funny place isn't it .

It's so subjective.

I recall that time when you felt a certain achievement was not worthy of praise ,99 % of the people disagreed with you and like 1 % did .

It even got you the naughty corner .

Yeah the old "always being right" scenario.

The hub and the world is a funny place isn't it .

It's so subjective.

I recall that time when you felt a certain achievement was not worthy of praise ,99 % of the people disagreed with you and like 1 % did .

It even got you the naughty corner .

Still dumbstruck to this day how you must congratulate someone for falling off and faarking their bike up, its like congratulating the skydiver whos parachute didnt open.

I dont think Evel Knievel got a congratulations for this:

http://www.cmt.com/sitewide/assets/img/shows/true_grit/evel_knievel/evel_knievel41-x365.jpg

Still dumbstruck to this day how you must congratulate someone for falling off and faarking their bike up, its like congratulating the skydiver whos parachute didnt open.

I dont think Evel Knievel got a congratulations for this:

Thin ice...... :ph34r:

Thin ice...... :ph34r:

http://iruntheinternet.com/lulzdump/images/gifs/girl-moonwalk-fail-fall-slip-13588783427.gif

http://iruntheinternet.com/lulzdump/images/gifs/girl-moonwalk-fail-fall-slip-13588783427.gif

I like the shoes.

Can I also post on this thread?

Sure, we are sharing about what a wonderful place the hub is and how wonderful everybody (almost) is.

Like this........"The hub is a wonderful place because tumbleweed is here and he loves dogs." Now its your turn to say something nice about someone. :)