Cape Town Cycle Tour (The Argus) 2015

Winstonian1984

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Done and dusted went online about 14:15 no problem, took less than 3 mins!

You missed all the 'fun' between 10 and 11 this morning.

Word from inside the organizers is that they won't be crediting back the extra payments. Instead you'll be allowed to ride extra laps for each payment ...

;)

Word from inside the organizers is that they won't be crediting back the extra payments. Instead you'll be allowed to ride extra laps for each payment ...

;)

Grapgat :-)

I just called RaceTec, said you just have to wait till your payment is approved/declined. Your entry will still be on record and can redo the payment before the 26th if necessary.

Got through to racetec. The oke said "do not do another entry, you will receive a mail end of day or first thing in the morning latest, with instructions, your entry is safe"

;)

Least they could do to make up for all the hassle caused is bump us up a few starting groups...(for those of us that are nowhere near the front, anyway!)

Least they could do to make up for all the hassle caused is bump us up a few starting groups...(for those of us that are nowhere near the front, anyway!)

I just want to be bumped up one group so that I'm ahead of the tandems, recumbent's and uni cycles...  What a disaster!

Enter on the 26th rather. With today's entrants out of the mix by then, the process can't be worse than it was now.

I put myself in the queue, got the message to say it was my turn and entered my wife and myself.

As easy as pie.

Are you for real????  Sagely advise the rest of us who are struggling to wait for the 26th and in the next sentence smugly brag that you already entered easy as pie.

;)

So, I'm doing it 15 times then!!!!

Are you for real????  Sagely advise the rest of us who are struggling to wait for the 26th and in the next sentence smugly brag that you already entered easy as pie.

I think the 26th is going to be a even bigger nightmare. How many PPA members are there, 4000 to 5000? vs 30 000 plus on the 26th. I dunno.

Archived