Goodbye Eagle Canyon Cycles

Flashfozzy

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So I'm only saying this due to irony and light humour, but it's 'moot point'....

And that fact has now turned a moot point into a mute one, we have come full circle on this

I agree but I have to say in my experience a lot of bike shops are staffed by condescending or disinterested staff ...you feel like they are doing you a HUGE favour by just being there, even if they don't move a muscle!......probably why there are a lot of online bike shops these days. No customer/staff interaction so its a lot more pleasant. If you have done some homework then its plain sailing online really (and with a forum like this full of knowledge and experience what could go wrong....!)...

Certainly not saying that no worthwhile shops exist out there but I have certainly learnt the hard way a couple of times and prefer to shop online when possible.

1. Bike Shops

2. Gun shops

3. Tackle shops

Most (not all) suffer from oh you aren’t not a pro/expert in the field, why should we help you.

Was in a gun shop the other day when a lady walks in and says she wants a Glock, now obviously she doesn’t understand much about calibers vs manufacturers, oh boy did she get a condescending lecture about, Glock is a make of firearm with many calibers in their range. I would have walked out thanked the twat for the lecture and brought the gun from another dealer.

1. Bike Shops

2. Gun shops

3. Tackle shops

Most (not all) suffer from oh you aren’t not a pro/expert in the field, why should we help you.

Was in a gun shop the other day when a lady walks in and says she wants a Glock, now obviously she doesn’t understand much about calibers vs manufacturers, oh boy did she get a condescending lecture about, Glock is a make of firearm with many calibers in their range. I would have walked out thanked the twat for the lecture and brought the gun from another dealer.

Just add the BMW showroom and we have the complete set of penis extension alternatives

Looks like it to me

Did I say your store or your bike shop or the ECC?

Let me finish the sentence...Looks like it to me..... that Throttles intimated that you owned a bike shop

Damn sensitive sparotti

I can confidently say that i am only intimate with my significant other.

"It's this attitude that chase people out of your store and into the stores of your competitors"

It was a general statement as per Coppi's comment about customers. 

At this point we did not know who Coppi is or where his rant came from..

#JustSaying

I wonder where I can buy those i'm with Stupid T-Shirts..

Can make some cash if we sell those at the next bikhub meet.. 

Edited by throttles

Whatever dude.............I am not, look at my posts you will see I support Northcliff cycles, my lbs.............Would I if I was an owner of my own ? :cursing:

By the sound of it the service at Eagle Canyon Cycles are so bad that the owner might have a different LBS

announce, state, proclaim, set forth, make known, make public, make plain, impart, disclose, reveal, divulge;

#JustSaying

Edited by Kranswurm

#JustSaying

hey mate i have a great helmet and glasses cheap cheap

it sold as is read the letter

no returns

might you be interested

but i need the money in my account today

else ill need to report you to SAPS

Edited by rorydewet

hi Simon Kolin

Are you perhaps a rep from some company?

So instead of looking at the many complaints about your store on this thread and making corrective changes, you want to turn the tables instead.

That explains a bit.

hi Simon Kolin

Are you perhaps a rep from some company?

Are you okes on drugs? Seriously, I would bet good money that you are really vocal amongst yourselves about how bad this thread is and how each criticism is crap and okes just don’t know what they are talking about.

If you want to know who is at fault, go and look in the mirror. Yes, you may have happy customers, yes, you may go the extra mile, but the type of responses that you have given on this thread will undo so many of the good things that you have done.

You don’t have to like feedback, you don’t have to agree with it, but you had better listen to it and look for patterns that you can react to, if you hope to grow your business, or even survive. The worst thing that you can do is have an emotional reaction.

Oh, and also, be grateful for negative feedback. It is worth far more than positive feedback.

Eagle Canon Cycles are the business!!! I know I always get value for money and EXCELLENT service.

Chaunce, Shelby and Gerald... are awesome...

Sorry u had a bad experience... I would recommend u try again...

Eagle Canon Cycles are the business!!! I know I always get value for money and EXCELLENT service.

Chaunce, Shelby and Gerald... are awesome...

Sorry u had a bad experience... I would recommend u try again...

Great share, it’s a pity they don’t demonstrate that when interacting on this forum.

im not elaborating further because we have spoken since and sorted everything...but seems like there is something in the greater West rand (GP) areas water recently....sh@t-Servicetitus.

edit: different store...

Edited by morneS555