Local Online Bike Shop - Bad Experience

An3

Dude, The Hub will decide when to end this thread. Its never up to the OP. You will either be tarred and feathered, named hero or both when these guys are done with you....

I like this guy :thumbup: :thumbup:

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In SA companies are to lazy to look after their websites, they want one but have some crappy site slapped together.

They dont look after it and then complain when someone points out it that links are wrong or that it looks Sh1te...

Some VERY lazy designs out there.....look at how many sites have no pricing it, how many "list" products they sell with "links" that only takes you to the manufacturer site.

Bad design

My final emails to said company;

Date: Monday 08 September 2014 at 3:21 PM

To: ***

Subject: ***

Dear **

The previous email was just my attempt to break the ice with some humor.

Let it be know that I officially withdraw my order with ***

I hope that you’ll have a great day.

Regards

Date: Monday 08 September 2014 at 3:16 PM

Subject: ****

Dear ***

I want my bikes in the following sizes please:

• 56cm
  • 58cm

I would appreciate it if you could expedite my order.

Regards

Edited by An3

Update:

I phoned the company. The person who responded is the owner.

I said to him that I do not expect one or two bikes but I do expect an apology in writing and that I would then be quite happy for this to be the end of this saga.

He responded that I must first cancel my order in writing, which I am not prepared to do.

Both parties to blame here, just let it go. Cancel your order with them then don't buy from them again if you are unhappy.

My final emails to said company;

Date: Monday 08 September 2014 at 3:21 PM

Subject: ***

Dear **

The previous email was just my attempt to break the ice with some humor.

Let it be know that I officially withdraw my order with ***

I hope that you’ll have a great day.

Regards

Date: Monday 08 September 2014 at 3:16 PM

Subject: ****

Dear ***

I want my bikes in the following sizes please:

• 56cm
  • 58cm

I would appreciate it if you could expedite my order.

Regards

Like a few guys said already, ek sou vir jou gese het waar om daai R0.00 order te druk

You ordered those bikes at R0.00 knowing the price is incorrect, when they advised you of this you kept at it. Don't now act surprised when they get itchy with you. You picked the fight and wouldn't let it go. You were the victim of a mistake, what you are doing is intentional.

+1 we can agree on something.

+1 we can agree on something.

If somebody points out to you that the pricing on your website is wrong - fix your website.

If somebody points out to you that the pricing on your website is wrong - fix your website.

Then point it out in the correct manner rather than making an idiot of yourself with the way you went about it and the attitude shown...am not surprised the owner responded as he did !!

An example of the opposite:

Yesterday we went to Cape Union Mart. We bought a carrier for my little dude to come & hike with us. So the tag price says R1699 and the shelve says R1299. What did the salesman say? We’ll sir, it is marked as R1299 here so that is what we will charge you. No arguing or anything. Guess where I will shop first for anything in that retail category in future?

I had this at a pick and pay. They had two boxes of pots in somewhat dsetroyed boxes, standing on a shelf marked R289. Load up a box as it is a well known brand that normally goes for a LOT more. Get to the till and sure enough the price rings up as R1499.. They honored the price on the shelf. So I received like R1200 discount...