tearing of the bladder

Cois

Few days ago I was on my way to take a wizz. But on the way I was stopped. I had to try and lift a server.

When I lifted the server I heard a tearing sound from my bladder area.

My bladder did not evacuate, but the pain was a little intense and a tear or two left my eye.

I have to use the bathroom more than usual. If I extend the periods it hurts like hell.

I can't cycle, the motorbike hurts, even driving hurts. The pain is much better at the moment. I can't get time to visit the Dr. There is no blood in my urine.

So anyone that know if it is possible to tear your bladder or what the heck did I do?

Go see a Dr and get it sorted

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Problem.

My regular Dr... Female and I know her husband... So it will just be a bit weird... Might be another reason why I try to avoid issues down the nether regions...

Go to emergency room and see a stranger then.

Was it a heavy server or an awkward one like a rack Mount?

Just wondering so I don't do the same thing in future... Server room is on the way to the toilet!

Workstation kind, fully kitted system.

When I saw this thread I immediately thought Camelback bladder, one never knows how well these "made in China" goods are nowadays.

Either way, it doesn't sound like you are having a ball  :o

When I saw this thread I immediately thought Camelback bladder, one never knows how well these "made in China" goods are

same here. Wanted to say just pick up a new one at mr Price Sport

When I saw this thread I immediately thought Camelback bladder, one never knows how well these "made in China" goods are nowadays.

Either way, it doesn't sound like you are having a ball :o

Acute case of HUBmyopia......currently have a severe attack.

My bet is on a hernia. Nature doesn't care what your schedule is like. If you feel uncomfortable ask her to suggest somebody - it will not be the first time she deals with the situation.

To embarrassed to say what was wrong, but things are okay downstairs...

Hernia's don't heal real well on their own sometimes - with some nasty complications depending on where they are - definitely get it examined by a pro - they have seen it all before - no need to be embarrassed at all.

I got a hernia from weight lifting and I ignored it. One night I went out with some mates for supper and some beers, got home and started vomiting. At first I thought it was a mix of food poisoning or too many beers! But I was in a lot of pain and couldn't stop being sick so an ambulance was called (this took some time as first I had to be taken to the nearest town and then wait for the ambulance). To cut a long story short I was operated on at about 4am for a strangulated hernia (the hospital called the surgeon and anaesthetist out for this!). This was at a Newcastle provincial hospital in the 90s! Cost me about R50 and the hospital was pretty clean and looked after back then.

10 years later I had the flu and after a particularly nasty coughing and sneezing fit I felt something give down there again. I had to be booked in adn operated on again, only this time the doctor apparently used some kind of metal gauze to prevent my inners trying to squeeze out of the hole in my stomach muscles! Apparently  I can look forward to another op one day as it doesn't last forever....! Lekker!

Archived