Die Burger 2014

GLuvsMtb

Weird this new numbering system... What is wrong with A,B,C etc?

06h05 - 1A - 1D at 1 minute intervals

06h09 - 2A to 2M at 1 minute intervals

06h25 - 3A to 3M at 3 minute intervals

07h01 - 4A to 4M at 2 minute intervals

Seeded in % but will drop back a few groups on doctor's orders, maybe this will be the first year where I crest Helz with the rest of my group :thumbup:

Edit: Just realised this is about 45 groups... So smallish groups of about 150 each?

Its stop people comparing seedinga I guess!should just ride where you seeded and don't worry. Smaller groups are much better.

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its stop people comparing seedinga I guess!should just ride where you seeded and don't worry. Smaller groups are much better.

no comprehende

Will definitely miss the zig-zag and scenery of Old Helz....

:-(

They are cutting out the most beautiful section of the event!

no comprehende

It stops people being able to compare a G ppa seeding to a PPA G etc. So people cant try compare seeding's.

Smaller groups are much better.

The smaller groups at minute intervals are going to be interesting, Other than $ & % I expect the groups will mix-up quite a bit up Helz which is nice. Ride up Helz at your own pace and then join up with whoever is with you at the other side to make a group for the stretch to Wellington.

The smaller groups at minute intervals are going to be interesting, Other than $ & % I expect the groups will mix-up quite a bit up Helz which is nice. Ride up Helz at your own pace and then join up with whoever is with you at the other side to make a group for the stretch to Wellington.

basically hells will do the seeding itself. Which is great as its a great way to seed field as very hard to hide on a climb :P

2C at 6.11am. Whoop whoop. Thought about dropping back a group or two cos my climbing is up to **** so Im bound to get dropped on Hels. Prob still get dropped even in a lower group so just going to suck it up and find a new group at the top. Cant wait. Anyone driving from Edgemead/Monte Vista area and want to share lifts please PM me. Hate going to races alone.

3K at 6:52. Is there more entries than last year? I'm starting 16 minutes later this year. Thought I improved :oops:  

3K at 6:52. Is there more entries than last year? I'm starting 16 minutes later this year. Thought I improved :oops:  

first start was 5:50 last year and there are more groups this year as well as the elites going off at 6:00

Archived