Lucky to be posting this myself.

Jonkie

Sjoe dis slegte en darem goeie nuus ook .

Hoop jy word gou beter en herstel 100 persent en die bestuurder word lank gebere .

Daar is ongelukkig net een oplossing as ons op die paaie wil bly ry . Ons moet groter groepe vorm en inklub en mense , vrouens , mans , kinders met lisensies betaal om agter die groep te ry .

Ek sal met graagte R100 betaal daarvoor op n Saterdag of Sondag en R1000 of meer vir n student is nie te versmaai nie .

Sterkte

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is why I don't go out on the road anymore on early Sunday and Saturday mornings.  The guys party till very late then drive home as drunk as a skunk.

Best of all and heal well.

Bottom Line: We the cyclists in this country are being owned by drunk and negligent drivers.We are trying to live a healthy lifestyle and are being denied that. What about the poor commuter who is riding to work everyday to earn his daily wage. He rides to work out of necessity not for pleasure or fitness. He gets taken out, his family loses what limited income that they had. I really dont know what the eventual solution to this will be.

Sounds like you had a very lucky escape from what could have been a fatal accident.

Hope you recover ok.

Wayyyy to many of these threads lately, don't get me wrong glad you here to post, but I really wish some minister who has money and influence becomes a very passionate cyclist soon. Something needs to be done

Wayyyy to many of these threads lately, don't get me wrong glad you here to post, but I really wish some minister who has money and influence becomes a very passionate cyclist soon. Something needs to be done

Ministers are too busy dipping their fingers into the till to worry about cycling

I think this is going to start team cats around cape town now, only logical progression. I hope you heal up very fast. Very glad you survived that idiot in the car.

I hope you've reported the matter to the local SAPS station?

Recover quickly and don't let this affect your passion for cycling!

Archived