The "I hate Specialized" Bandwagon...... what's the deal?

L.T.G

Hey now, be nice to the cat, he is after-all older than you. 17 in human years, how much is that in cat years?

Ja I know, it is on the agenda to change that a.s.a.p. I only got this Spaz today, and have yet to consummate this marriage.

see previous reply as for the cat... ^_^

just beware ... if the cat really does not like your spaz he/she might just digs it's claws into the tyres vs the scratch post :)

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just beware ... if the cat really does not like your spaz he/she might just digs it's claws into the tyres vs the scratch post :)

Nah, sorted, that is the "old" scratching post. The new ferrari-of-a-post is off picture to the right...he, and his younger sibling, absolutely let rip on the new post.

[edit] by the way, his name is Felix.

Edited by Robbie Stewart

Ja, that must be what? 500 or something?

I was thinking more like 150, although he still acts like he's 85...

I thought all the Spaz boytjies were now on Santa Cruzes or Cannondales?  :whistling:

Nah, they have/are jumping ship to board the #Scottoloveit bandwagon, seeing as they dominated the Epic.  :ph34r:

• 3 weeks later...

I thought all the Spaz boytjies were now on Santa Cruzes or CRACKANDFAILS:whistling:

fixed it.... :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  - just joking... :D