The "I hate Specialized" Bandwagon...... what's the deal?

L.T.G

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would ride a spaz but they are way too expensive.. will stick with my kia or vw for now..

What bicycle do you ride?

Uh sorry, show me as good a blend between xc and trail as a Camber Comp for R34k. Overpriced ? Nope, really good value ! And much prettier than the competition !

Uh sorry, show me as good a blend between xc and trail as a Camber Comp for R34k. Overpriced ? Nope, really good value ! And much prettier than the competition !

I guess some people think everyone rides S-WORKS.

How much for a service (including shock and fork)?? :P

Typical fanbooi response :P

I would ride a spaz but they are way too expensive.. will stick with my kia or vw for now..

Think spesialized is overprices same as crappanalo

Shimano is tops.....

What are the odds? 2 first time posters within 3 posts!

How much for a service (including shock and fork)?? :P

Same as any other RS Revelation and Fox Float DPS, but Shhh! don't tell anybody that not all Spez bikes are R150k machines with only proprietary tech on them. I like it when people look at my bike and think that I'm rich.

I won't say it to loud but the Camber is a very nice ride.

Played with one yesterday and I was very impressed by the climbing and downhill stability.

I won't say it to loud but the Camber is a very nice ride.

Played with one yesterday and I was very impressed by the climbing and downhill stability.

Tsk tsk... fanboi...

I get so embarrassed with my Stumpy ... people often comment on the trail that it is a nice looking 29'er and I just want to crawl up and die .... my bike is a 26'er people (I have some street cred to uphold), why the hell would I want to ride a 29'er  :devil:

I get so embarrassed with my Stumpy ... people often comment on the trail that it is a nice looking 29'er and I just want to crawl up and die .... my bike is a 26'er people (I have some street cred to uphold), why the hell would I want to ride a 29'er  :devil:

Maybe you just so short the wheels look very big?? Huh? Hairy is a dwarfs name isn't it?

Is it true

I have heard this weekend that you cant take your spez to your LBS for parts and services you have to take it to a spez shop.

Is it true

I have heard this weekend that you cant take your spez to your LBS for parts and services you have to take it to a spez shop.

Only the Spesh specific goods like Brain shocks etc. The rest is bog standard cycling equipment.

Archived