It's official!!!

ewep

It's now official!  Mrs. CS has forced me to stay off the bike for another 10 days!!!  So in total she's cost me (1) my dream bike, (2) a sh|t load off my medical aid, (3) time off work and now, the worst of all, TIME OFF MY BIKE!!!!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mrs CS nearly wrote me off. The dream bike was my Colnago. And now I have to stay off my new bike for 10 more days because of that b|tch!

Why are you still off the bike?

EDIT: Meant to say "Why still off for another 10 days?"

Hog_2008-03-18 13:35:09

I agrivated (sp?) the knee when I rode on Sunday. The physio is very upset as the movement in my knee has decreased since Friday and I can clearly see that the swelling is worse.

Sorry, but I'm just cross. I have my 'brand new' System Six just about ready to ride and now I'm not allowed to. Worst of all, the physio told the sister as they work together, so no cheating for me.

Damn dude! I feel your pain! I'm only allowed IDT training, no going outside. It SUCKS!!! Just trust the physio, they know best (even though it's not what you want to hear)

NOT good news......Good luck boet.....

Dankie boet!!!  I was very peeved last night, that dale stares at me daily and I can't ride it!

Bring it to me ' date=' I will "ride it in" for you !

Patience boetman .[/quote']

HA, I won't let you ride my dale!!!!  You'll just try to bunny hop it!

Dont worry Ewep... i feel your pain... I cant ride my new bike for another 2 weeks... Doctors orders too... Bike is ready to ride and calling me... ;(. Got it on friday... and its sitting in my lounge getting lazy and watching TV all day... ;(

PS. Why???

Swelling in the knee has not subsided' date=' actually gotten worse!  Physio says it's because of (1) me not elevating my knee at work and (2) because I rode on Sunday.  So now I'm gonna be a GOOD lad and stay off the bike!

will you still be doing the panorama?

If the swelling drops as the physio promised then I WILL be there!

What is the updated 'dale looking like now.

Pics will be posted during the weekend!