German A fork.

Clavicula crank.

AX Lightness stem, post, seat.

ZTR Olympic wheels.

Probably really light...

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sjoe his English and grammar can like to be good. Well spotted, Definitely dodgy. Who calls themselves MR *insert name* ? Unless your a DR or something like that drop the title.

Nigerians

Quite the opposite I'd say...

German A fork.

Clavicula crank.

AX Lightness stem, post, seat.

ZTR Olympic wheels.

Probably really light...

check that handlebar hows all those cables too complicated lol

Quite likely my old friend Alfred Samuels (aka lots of other names..) but he has at least changed his phone number.

Just so happens that I'm working in PE (well actually the R's end of Coega) so maybe I could arrange for him to deliver it to site? And just maybe a Nigerian fraudster could slip down an 18" borehole. I'm willing to bet he doesn't even have the bike, just a downloaded pic...... And he's probably not even in CT......

Does OLX not have an option to report a suspicious ad?

It's under contact olx at the bottom of the ad.

Already done in this case.

It's under contact olx at the bottom of the ad.

Already done in this case.

I say don't report as a suspicious ad. It will only alert this !@#@!@$.

Someone should arrange a meet with him and bring the cops along ( In PE?). Who knows what other bikes etc.... you might find...:)

This is his Email addy 

Robert Bewis <robertbewis@gmail.com>

Flooding. Not sure if it's much use, though.

Sjoe his English and grammar can like to be good. Well spotted, Definitely dodgy. Who calls themselves MR *insert name* ? Unless your a DR or something like that drop the title.

No, thats not even allowed!

I say don't report as a suspicious ad. It will only alert this !@#@!@$.

Someone should arrange a meet with him and bring the cops along ( In PE?). Who knows what other bikes etc.... you might find... :)

There would never ever be a meeting - he'll only want to get a payment and then "ship the bike".  That's his scam.  Meeting in person I'm confident will never happen.

Well considering that the bike isn't even a 29er and is a 26er as Stan's never made the olympic rim in 29 that would be my first warning bell..

Archived