Goodbye Dstv

corriekuilder

Use vouchers to do payments if you ever need to do payments. You can buy the vouchers with a SA credit card but they are for the US store only. 

Thanks HowellingWulf ! I've finally got my ATV convinced that it is in the US, can you suggest a vendor for the vouchers as there is a lot of them with different exchange rates. Then Hulu here I come!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Any hubbers using Putlocker.is. .....besides the adds. ...it's kinda cool.....most TV series....movies quality not that good tho....☺

Anyone lose access to Hulu and Netflix in the last week or so. I am using Samsung smart Tv and Unotelly. Been working fine up till Tuesday last week.

Any hubbers using Putlocker.is. .....besides the adds. ...it's kinda cool.....most TV series....movies quality not that good tho....☺

Yep. Same as watchfree.to 

Have wanted to register ... but when they asked for my credit card details I hi-tailed it out of there

Have wanted to register ... but when they asked for my credit card details I hi-tailed it out of there

Not normal, don't need to register. Spammy ads are spam...

Girlfriend uses PLEX. Try it, no ads and awesome. 

Anyone lose access to Hulu and Netflix in the last week or so. I am using Samsung smart Tv and Unotelly. Been working fine up till Tuesday last week.

Have you checked your unotelly account has credit? They normally give 30 days so you need to renew.

Netflix no longer works on unotelly.

All set up with Hulu and Netflix and the Mrs carries on with Dstv, go figure!

Same here  :thumbdown:

We now sitting at an increased cost of (R 99 (Showmax) + R 109 (FTTH)) because Showmax didn't show Master Chef Australia, Yet, every night for the past three weeks, when we've sat down to watch something, it has been on Showmax.

Same here  :thumbdown:

We now sitting at an increased cost of (R 99 (Showmax) + R 109 (FTTH)) because Showmax didn't show Master Chef Australia, Yet, every night for the past three weeks, when we've sat down to watch something, it has been on Showmax.

you can get Master chef for free using channel 10's catchup app called tenplay (android app if you have an android box). You obviously need to be behind a proxy

Finally getting to terms with the TV box and Kodi with the right add-ons is awesome. Sat down last night and watched a rerun of the MotoGP followed by highlights of the Dauphine and thereafter some Isle of Man TT highlights.

Getting some good entertainment with the BBC and ITV channels on FilmonTV as well as Exodus and Phoenix.

Not as simple to navigate as a DSTV remote but definitely worth the setup effort and the research to find out what works.

Edit: Spelling

Edited by Grebel

Finally getting to terms with the TV box and Kodi with the right add-ons is awesome. Sat down last night and watched a rerun of the MotoGP followed by highlights of the Criterium De Dauphine and thereafter some Isle of Man TT highlights.

Getting some good entertainment with the BBC and ITV channels on FilmonTV as well as Exodus and Phoenix.

Not as simple to navigate as a DSTV remote but definitely worth the setup effort and the research to find out what works.

I actually watch a helluva lot on the BBC iplayer, ITV catchup and channel 4 catchup apps

Finally getting to terms with the TV box and Kodi with the right add-ons is awesome. Sat down last night and watched a rerun of the MotoGP followed by highlights of the Dauphine and thereafter some Isle of Man TT highlights.

Edit: Spelling

ITV4 for the re-runs of Motor GP and every night is the Cycling.  ITV4 should also have the TdF both live and an evenings highlights package.  

Otherwise Sportsdevil, Phoenix, UKTVNow and ZemTV for all the sports.

Also watch a lot of the BBC and Quest.  Quest also has the World Superbikes live :)

you can get Master chef for free using channel 10's catchup app called tenplay (android app if you have an android box). You obviously need to be behind a proxy

Sadly I don't have an android system.