Garmin Fenix 3

StevieL

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you guys are using the saphire edition the bike mount is a problem.

Because the strap does not seperate, you have to get creative.

I found a "out in front" type camera/torch mount that seems to work.

Have you not seen how much a cyclist will spend to shed 90g ?? Also, it's a *** strap for running IMO. But each to their own.

I run with my stainless strap and find it very comfortable, I still have not even put on the rubber strap

The black strap for the working week and the red for wacky weekends. The silver for me looks better with the black strap than the grey does

I have the grey with black strap and it also looks great!!! Must say the silver doesnt look bad at all.

I have the grey with black strap and it also looks great!!! Must say the silver doesnt look bad at all.

I really wanted the grey watch, but was not available in RSA yet when i bought.  I also read somewhere that the bezel shows silver when scratched, so I reckoned that silver will show less scratches

Can anyone report back on any software problems they are having with the watch.

Interested in getting on but all the problems are putting me off a bit.

Garmin forums full of users with SW issues...

https://forums.garmin.com/forumdisplay.php?492-fenix-3

Have had mine for little over a week and I LOVE it. No software issues, nothing complicated when you are used to it...

Can anyone report back on any software problems they are having with the watch.

Interested in getting on but all the problems are putting me off a bit.

Garmin forums full of users with SW issues...

https://forums.garmin.com/forumdisplay.php?492-f

have mine for almost two months now.  had some issues the first week with the watch freezing etc, but just required a firmware update.  Since then i've had not issues (i use it for running, pool swim, open water swim, bike, gym and hiking).  people on the forums are complaining about a lot of stuff gps related, but ive experienced none and believe you just need to set it up right (ive tested it time and time again against other devices).  Altimeter and barometer got its own problems, but there you need to understand the limitations of this in any watch across the board.