Happy Easter!!What are your Easter weekend riding plans?

L.T.G

Guest notmyname

Breedts on Friday, heia or NF on sat, chill Sunday (maybe spruit) and breedts again on Monday. Where are you riding that green beastie of yours?

Grrrrrr! Had my Reba serviced and the crown was replaced under warranty. Awesome news hey. Can I get a foook yeah? The fail in this here story is my shock pump that refuses to give correct readings. Thank you Spoke Works for the most effortless claim I've ever experienced. LOVE YOUR WORK! Shopping tomorrow instead of riding boils my blood but it is what it is. Rubber side down boys and girls.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thinking of going to uitsig tmrw, if the weather holds up. Do you need to purchase a day pass or members only to try out the tracks???

Thinking of going to uitsig tmrw, if the weather holds up. Do you need to purchase a day pass or members only to try out the tracks???

It's 30 randelas for a day pass. Pull in. Lekker vibe and it's a good time.

It's 30 randelas for a day pass. Pull in. Lekker vibe and it's a good time.

And if you can make it on a weekday and have a current level 3 Sanparks activity permit your first session is free.

Happy Easter everyone!! The weather seems to be perfect. I think me and wifey will be at Uitsig today, with a picnic basket in the car, with pickled fish and hot X buns. Gps co ordinates?? If not at uitsig, where will the best picnic spot be??

Who else saw the sunrise over the sea this morning in Durbs? Magnificent!

Not me, I overslept after last night's wedding. But then again I stay in Jozi [emoji12]

Day 1/4 done.

Woke up late, missed the early bird 34km ride before the club ride. Guess going to my sister-in-law's wedding didn't help.

RD cable broke at 36km. 53/39-14 for the rest of the ride.

Nice to meet Surfer Child on the ride too.

Other than that a pretty Good Friday.

40.7km yesterday afternoon and just done 44.6km now. For a n00b that is some heavy going - I think.

Have to admit, I am feeling a little broken. Going to have to administer a Peroni to help with symptoms [emoji4]

Climbing Linksfield I thought I was doing quite well, until another dude comes whizzing past at twice my speed and no strain (it appeared). Can't wait till I get there.

Cross country at NF this morning was good. Place wasn't overly busy, security was jacked up and the trails are looking good.

Tomorrow will be Heia Safari first thing :-)

Wife was complaining about strange seat angle.

Turned out her carbon post is cracked, badly.

So we have to take turns riding with my 27.2.

Spent the whole day today sorting out my old 26er for my eldest to ride.

I'm also having car trouble that is really testing my patience..

Rode the Yellow 30km Trail at Modderfontein yesterday, first time riding with cleats. Gravity only got me once, on the uphill part of a drop off. Very proud of myself.

This morning went for a ride around Waterfall and surrounds with a mate. About 20 kilometres in I ran out of talent on a drop off I'd never ridden and went down hard on my right hand. I can type but I don't think I'll be riding tomorrow...

Its raining so hard in EL that riding is a no go. My roadie isnt going out in that and the mtb trails will be stupidly muddy.

Looking over my garden there is a large section of it underwater.

Blue-Yellow-Blue at Heia yesterday. Great ride :-)

Saw a kid who'd fallen from the floating bridge into the pond and lost his bike . . . . 3 hrs later he was still looking. Apparently it sank like a stone.

Trails are looking good, as always.

Today is a rest day, tomorrow will be back to Heia for a Blue-Red-Yellow-Breakfast :-)

Archived