The Hub TdF Fantasy Comp 2015

Frosty

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How do i do a substitution now that Tony,s out . I tried dragging the names accross but to no avail

Substitutions will only open on rest days. Then you'll be able to remove riders from your squad and drag across any subs to replace them.

I'm beginning to see now that I have ,like many, picked way too safely and big names tend to not score much in the first while. I also don't have any of the wild card teams who now that I think about it are the ones who get in the early breaks to get some tv time. Agh, next year I will know better. Little Loise M better get his **** together up those mountains and earn me some points in week 3.

My team is mainly GC riders with a few youngsters thrown in and still holding in 7th.

Definitly going to fire Cav and bring in TJ on Monday.

Please help investigate, my subs on the spreadsheet are not the subs I picked on my entry. I am loosing points.

Hi Gerald, I am terribly sorry for asking this as i am sure you have mentioned it before but to be honest I have missed most of this thread do to work and i would like to check something before running off again. When one clicks on "View the points Breakdown" it goes to Gen's team, on which cell do i click to enter my teams name, i have tried various things but work system is much to clever for me this morning.

"Select from dropdown, or TYPE your team name here (exact spelling matters)"

doesn't have any drop down on my side nor am i able to type anything

Hi Gerald, I am terribly sorry for asking this as i am sure you have mentioned it before but to be honest I have missed most of this thread do to work and i would like to check something before running off again. When one clicks on "View the points Breakdown" it goes to Gen's team, on which cell do i click to enter my teams name, i have tried various things but work system is much to clever for me this morning.

Yes, I found the same thing. It seems the document is opening in a read only format.

Please help investigate, my subs on the spreadsheet are not the subs I picked on my entry. I am loosing points.

some here with regards to subs to pulling through correctly

damn, it doesn't look like any of my riders intend on being last today, so I'm out of ruling for today's prize.

Subs do NOT have any influence on current points...although my subs are also not the same as picked, if you add your 9 current players and 4 teams together, you will see the points are correct per day.

Edit "add 4 teams"

Yes, I found the same thing. It seems the document is opening in a read only format.

Please check now - it was a "anyone can view".

Looks like that is the standard setting when uploading. I modified the form yesterday to make provision for the substitutions next week, and forgot to change the setting to "anyone can edit".

Subs do NOT have any influence on current points...although my subs are also not the same as picked, if you add your 9 current players and 4 teams together, you will see the points are correct per day.

Edit "add 4 teams"

I KNOW, thank you, was just pointing out that the data does not agree with the selection on the main page

I've done a few spot checks and the subs seem to be correct.

With this being a shared file, if someone else is viewing their team it may cause a few problems with you viewing yours.

edit: found the problem - the numbering on the export file and the start list is different. It was fixed for the 9 riders but not for the subs.

If you look at your team on the Fantasy Tour webpage - there is a RIDER number below the name of the rider.

It shows Boassen-Hagen as 212, but he is 211.

On the Google Doc, it is looking up the number from the export 212, but should be 211.

I KNOW, thank you, was just pointing out that the data does not agree with the selection on the main page

Reg so dankie Fanie  :thumbup:  mis my ander pelle daar in Oos Londen...lekker naweek

Right now I would rather sub Cav out instead of Tony!

They will score the same amount of points for you for the rest of the tour, but if you keep Tony, your team has that extra cool factor at least ;)

Archived