The Hub TdF Fantasy Comp 2015

Frosty

seems he couldn't eat all the pain.

bleakness :(

Maybe the commentators will now stop reminding us about it every day, I think they had an allocated time slot every couple of hours to speak about that.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sjo, almost lost this thread when peeps stopped comment(at)ing.

Back on track :) Danny T takes single KOM point on offer today

I just want to say midgame that the job done here by you guys is amazing. Fantasy sports is becoming quite a big thing and but I really love the homebrew element here.

Can we crowdsource a big bottle of bells for the team behind it?

I just want to say midgame that the job done here by you guys is amazing. Fantasy sports is becoming quite a big thing and but I really love the homebrew element here.

Can we crowdsource a big bottle of bells for the team behind it?

sorted and on it.

Waiting for the results to be updated on the Tour website... only 143 finishers showing so far.

Points Breakdown has been updated.

As has the Leaderboard

The winner of today's prize is the lantern rouge - the team with the least amount of points in the overall competition. In order to keep this selection fair we've limited this to only teams with a full complement of 9 riders + 4 teams and, importantly, only riders who actually started the tour. 

And the winner is....

henrivdr's team

Congrats to henrivdr who wins a Blackburn hamper including a Blackburn SuperFlea front and rear lights to make sure the team can find their way home safely.

blackburn.jpg

I am getting through the first week better than expected. I may ditch Degenkolb for the mountains though.

As has the Leaderboard

Please post his score for the day and who the selected riders were, always interesting :)

The winner of today's prize is the lantern rouge - the team with the least amount of points in the overall competition. In order to keep this selection fair we've limited this to only teams with a full complement of 9 riders + 4 teams and, importantly, only riders who actually started the tour.

And the winner is....

henrivdr's team

Congrats to henrivdr who wins a Blackburn hamper including a Blackburn SuperFlea front and rear lights to make sure the team can find their way home safely.

blackburn.jpg

Hi Guys,

We haven't had the time to really look into it, just wandering how the points work. In our team we have the Yellow Jearsey, White Jersey and Polka Dot Jersey, as well as 3 stage wins and a rider in the break on 3 days. When I look at the guys leading the fantasy tour some don't have all jerseys etc.

What are we missing? :)

Thanks!

Hi Guys,

We haven't had the time to really look into it, just wandering how the points work. In our team we have the Yellow Jearsey, White Jersey and Polka Dot Jersey, as well as 3 stage wins and a rider in the break on 3 days. When I look at the guys leading the fantasy tour some don't have all jerseys etc.

Thanks!

Gerald and Admin team can explain the maths  but I think it has to do with the young riders .. while most are getting points for Sagan, the others are scoring for all other young riders on their team finishing as well.

Young Rider Classification

The White jersey leader gets 0.7 * No. of Riders that finish the stage, i.e. 31 * 0.7 = 21.7 Everyone else gets points based on their time relative to the winning time.

Hi Guys,

Thanks!

What's likely hurting your score is the loss of Cancellara, Domoulin and now Martin. And like Uni said those doing well at the moment are scoring nicely based on some aggressive white jersey selections.

It's a long Tour though...

Archived