De Gendt you racer you

Made me some points today

Keep it up, you free lancer breakaway artist

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

attachicon.giftommahawk.PNG

edit: think this is easier to read than the points breakdown

Wow, so much red. Man, that is seriously unlucky.

I honestly thought there were guys going specifically for the lantern rouge prize with unknown riders and domestiques. But looking at tommohawk's team picks, he actually picked a historically strong team.

I honestly thought there were guys going specifically for the lantern rouge prize with unknown riders and domestiques. But looking at tommohawk's team picks, he actually picked a historically strong team.

He should get the "why doesn't God love me" prize too!

Shame thats unlucky.

I said in a previous post that there is more to picking a team to be in line for the lantern rouge prize... bad luck plays as big a role as good luck for the leaders.

This is a well-deserved prize winner that might have been mid table if there wasn't any red.

Subs for me will be, Take out Simon Yates and pull in maincheese! 

Hoping Meintjes can score me some points the last week :thumbup:  but its probably too late  :blush:

I am gonna be eating a big slice of humble pie before the week is over. Dale sitting pretty in 14th and me in 83rd. Eish.

Joh that's just unlucky to lose so many riders.

Edit: well done Tommahawk, well deserved after losing so many riders.

I am gonna be eating a big slice of humble pie before the week is over. Dale sitting pretty in 14th and me in 83rd. Eish.

Is it too early to open the champagne yet?

post-12015-0-04065100-1437420231_thumb.jpg

The winner of today's prize, with the person sitting in last place (lantern rouge)...

attachicon.gifLantern Rouge stage 16.PNG

Not sure if Congratulations is in order, but well done on your prize... Tommohawk's team (the lowet score with 13 picks... 9 riders + 4 teams).

No man Gerald, you should have pointed the mouse one row lower... :whistling:

Never followed road racing much till now, been a learning curve and fun in a strange, almost sadistic way :blush:

No man Gerald, you should have pointed the mouse one row lower... :whistling:

Never followed road racing much till now, been a learning curve and fun in a strange, almost sadistic way :blush:

That's one of the coolest effects of these competitions.

It becomes an educational thing, you learn so much about the riders and about new riders, because you have a vested interest and partake in conversations about it etc.

um ja, but he could have moved in riders from the bench to replace the guys who fell out in week1. he's probably not checking in much..REDRAW REDRAW REDRAW!

must be some nervous decisions for the top5 who all have some riders on the bench. could nibbles be a good guy to pull out now?

must be some nervous decisions for the top5 who all have some riders on the bench. could nibbles be a good guy to pull out now?

If I could I would!

I am pretty sure he will be getting more blood tests today. Should will SMASH everybody in the next 3-4 days.

Archived