Disappointed in coach Swen Lauer - swenlauer.com

MarcL

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've heard a pretty similar story from a friend who signed up with him for the 2012 Epic. All started very cool and he got value and then it also just fizzled out, up to the point that he did not continue with the program.

Like the OP said, good skills learned, took away some things for life, but ultimately he did not get his value.  At the time Sven was very involved with 360Life and my friend reconned that Sven was putting all his time into that.

Why ask to delete the thread? why doesn't Swen post his side of the story. I vote keep the thread alive it might help someone in the future.

Swen is the thread going to be locked?

when the level of jokes drops lauer than acceptable

A few months ago Swen had a bad fall and broke his back and went for surgery and was flat on his back for weeks, not long after that when he was back on his bike, he broke his knee and was back in hospital for surgery again, this was about a month ago and i believe he is now overseas recovering and doing some soft riding.

if that's the case then that's unfortunate. But if it's really the case then having an online coaching business sounds like it shouldn't be a problem

If did crash and spent most of his time in hospital, my condolences (who ever he is) hope he recovers, BUT you have a business, people payed for your services, surely the OP was not the only guy looking for him? Let your clients know, get someone to make a post on your site, send out a mass email to all your clients. Please do not remove this thread, it should serve as a warning against him, and if he has such a big problem with everything that is being said, come and state your side!

I can feel for this guy if he had all those accidents and life must have been rough but communicate to your customers, even if its just a mass email stating there may be a hiccup in the training reports due to these unfoeseen events. Would have saved face and the op a lot of hassles.

That being said maybe the guy is a mangled mess and just thought screw it, I'm at deaths door these people can wait. Though from some earlier posts it seemed to imply hes been out at a resturant subsequent to the accidents, so possibly reasonbly fit and able at this point?

Could it be that the extreme moderation period is finally over? A thread that survived the neonatal stage...

Why ask to delete the thread? why doesn't Swen post his side of the story. I vote keep the thread alive it might help someone in the future.

Agreed otherwise it smacks of ssshhhh take this make it disappear ,,,money must be repaid because money is owed,,not to make the thread disappear

Could it be that the extreme moderation period is finally over? A thread that survived the neonatal stage...

The thread has probably not been reported yet and Swen has not defended himself I.e. He has no reasonable argument in his favour.

Friday is only tomorrow anyway

Please don't delete. As the general cycling public, we have the right to know what is happening out there in the trenches.

Guest notmyname

Maybe the point Uni made about less traffic = less advertising revenue tweaked the ulnar nerve.

Your ability to reach to the bone of an issue is remarkable

I forgot all about the tread when I noticed your avatar... :thumbup: :whistling:

... well without he's side of the story, i'm sure most of us here wont be using or wont consider using him!

...yet alone, I'd never be able to afford 600 :blush:

Archived