New ballot-style entry process for 2016 Cape Town Cycle Tour

News bot

I guess if I want to ride the Tour I either have to cough up for a charity or fly to JHB for the 94.7.

Costs about the same.

Unsuccessful again????

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Must say a little disappointed to have got the "Unsuccessful" mail considering i did both Argus MTB and Road last year plus seeding events leading up. The system seems a little "off", have friends that wanted to do it for the first time... Needless to say, "unsuccessful". How do newbies get to enjoy the "Argus Experience"?

Suppose can still do "Tour of Stellenbosch" and "Argus MTB"... And hope and pray an entry comes available in the second round of allocations!

Still waiting for my email to come through... :(

GF got in but im still waiting

Edited by Daezara

Anybody entered and paid already who can see their entry reflected on racetec? I did mine in the PPA window but nothing on racetec yet.

Paid up and got confirmation email but not yet reflecting on Racetec yet. Sure if will update overnight or in a day or two...

Most people I know got an entry... Seasoned riders and some first timers. Just glad I managed to secure an entry. For those of you who haven't yet got an entry, I'm sure the unpaid tickets that were allocated will become available again. Don't stress... As others have said before, if you really want to ride, you will get an entry through the subs.

Paid up and got confirmation email but not yet reflecting on Racetec yet. Sure if will update overnight or in a day or two...

94.7 race-entry also wasn't reflected on the RaceTec site, So it's very likely that the "CTCT" would do the same...

Myself and the wife got in. It'll be my 5th in a row and 8th overall and the wifes 3rd in a row.

Good luck to those still waiting.

Still got no mail.

I really feel for everyone who are left hanging like that. Hang in there! Get in there!