ScottCM

Pretty cool.

Now someone must just teach me how to pronounce that

The front is not bad but the back seems a bit too much. However, that is a personal preference, I prefer understated shirts, not something that shouts out "I'VE DONE COMRADES".

Sleeves seems to be a bit short too 

• Replies 17.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Compared to this first rubbish, I say take it.

Although, at first glance I read it as "Together we Trump'  :ph34r:

Who's gonna pay 200 bucks for this pathetic t shirt

29d97294dbd89b25677d51d68e9fa632.jpg

Comrades shirts are in gents..092c1c151725cfc42af3f815e2bd2d5c.jpg

UTA 100?

I have a couple of friends who ran that as training for Expedition Africa. It looks like an amazing race!

Yes.. In the blue mountains. Really amazing part of Aus

Although, at first glance I read it as "Together we Trump'  :ph34r:

Accurate description of Comrades when you're in the middle of the bunch then. (I'm assuming I'm not the only one that uses "trump" to describe farting.)

Edited by Barry Stuart

Big credit to Ferret and Edgar for blazing 34 minutes and 35 minutes respectively at the RAC 10km. I can't get my head around that speed over that course. It's just not a PB course! And also to Edgar's wife for smashing well under 40 minutes on that hilly route. You guys are in amazing form for Comrades.

Big credit to Ferret and Edgar for blazing 34 minutes and 35 minutes respectively at the RAC 10km. I can't get my head around that speed over that course. It's just not a PB course! And also to Edgar's wife for smashing well under 40 minutes on that hilly route. You guys are in amazing form for Comrades.

You're all machines in my books...

How you and Jess feeling? All looking on track?

You're all machines in my books...

How you and Jess feeling? All looking on track?

Jess has been nice and consistent with her training. I've been very happy with mine until yesterday, when I pulled my back whilst removing our fireplace. It's in full-blown spasms at the moment but hopefully it'll recover by the end of this week and I can get in some short, sharp runs until Comrades.

You?

Jess has been nice and consistent with her training. I've been very happy with mine until yesterday, when I pulled my back whilst removing our fireplace. It's in full-blown spasms at the moment but hopefully it'll recover by the end of this week and I can get in some short, sharp runs until Comrades.

You?

Eish, look after that... hope it comes rights soon. Glad it's gone well for Jess, look forward to seeing how you guys go on race day.

No running for me for a while still, need to restart at the bottom I think and do a proper build up while still taking the strain away from my lower back. Probably going to join the gym and get back into my cycling for a bit as well, while I try sort it all out. 

I wish Comrades was this Sunday already. These last three weeks are not fun.

I'm feeling amazing at the moment. No pains, no niggles nothing. The hardest thing now is to stick to my taper program, because I'm nervous I just want to go run everyday.

Training this year was almost perfect , but sadly I'm not going to make a Bill Rowan this year. I'm just 10s/km off pace so looks like a 9h30m for me.

But I'll try to lose another 5 kg after Comrades and run a sub 9 next year.

I wish Comrades was this Sunday already. These last three weeks are not fun.

I'm feeling amazing at the moment. No pains, no niggles nothing. The hardest thing now is to stick to my taper program, because I'm nervous I just want to go run everyday.

Training this year was almost perfect , but sadly I'm not going to make a Bill Rowan this year. I'm just 10s/km off pace so looks like a 9h30m for me.

But I'll try to lose another 5 kg after Comrades and run a sub 9 next year.

I have been feeling the same these last 2 weeks! 

Avoiding public places, people with flu... the wife sneezed the other day and I was like 'OUT! Get out!'

Like I say though, best to not think about it too much and make sure you do the basics properly in the build up. The hard work is behind you, so just keep the brain in a good place and you should be hundreds.

You?

Same thing happened to me about two weeks ago. So I just decided to stuff the last part of our training programme and took a break for the 6 days before our run/race (which was this past weekend). Went to the chiropractor twice to get it sorted.

My wife responded well to the break and ran a PB. I still suffered, but my back was fine though.

You?

You're going for silver right?

I hurt my knee coming down that camber on Omtom. Never thought much about it and Im still able to run pain free, but its always stiff and sore afterwards. Giving it another week and then I'll consider cortisone shots. Anyone with first hand experience?