ScottCM

Here's the tracking link for those wanting to follow the bikehub crew

http://live.ultimate.dk/desktop/front/index.php?eventid=3361&language=us

Here's the numbers of the crew running below. (You select the 'search' option and when their names come up on the far right hit the plus button. Once you've added them all, you can select the 'my favourites' link and you'll be able to track all of them on one page. If you want more info double click their name to get finish estimates based on the average pace of their last split)

CBlake 20015

AndrewSteer 19270

Hacc 22378

Lexx 18606

Stretch 23957

Edgar 38575

Orbit 36250

• Replies 17.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

chaps..I dont know what it was..but it was hard work out there. I didnt feel the heat that much..but apparently it was hot. I had some dark moments from cato electrical along the harrison flat and till about capmperdown...and then some mates gave me some gummi juice and i started to get a second wind

I think my mind get me through..and i am glad to sitting at home..bathed...feet up and watching the finish

the bugger passed me on the final straight! :lol:  :D

I thought something like that might've happened as you were ahead by minutes on many of the other splits!

WELL DONE bru! Easily twice as far as my legs can carry me!!!!

Edited by Tubehunter