ScottCM

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do they have a light anti pronation model?

They have some models with dynamic stability, their spin on anti pronation. But like I said earlier, try the Clifton, even though its neutral it definitely has a lot of arch support wich will reduce pronation.

Your foot sits quite deep in the shoe, so you don’t actually notice that slab of foam.

Anyone willing to share their Strava activity for the 15km Hot Legs run? Have the route for the 32km run, but nothing for the 15km. 

Is the 32km a double lapper?

Doing the Valentines run tonight with the wifey and will do some of the Pirates helpers run tomorrow if my legs are feeling okay.

Will be working at the Old Eds waterpoint in Northcliff on Sunday, maybe see some of you guys out there  :thumbup:

Doing the Valentines run tonight with the wifey and will do some of the Pirates helpers run tomorrow if my legs are feeling okay.

Will be working at the Old Eds waterpoint in Northcliff on Sunday, maybe see some of you guys out there  :thumbup:

And they're saying we're in our own time zone in Slaapstad?  :whistling:

Good luck to everybody with their racing. I'm hoping to be back in the mountain this weekend for a change. So looking forward to it!

Anyone running the Bestmed Tuks marathon?

Doing the 21km, have ride for sight on Sunday as well so the 42km was a bit ambitious for me

Edited by Craai

So I struggled for the first time in a very long time again with my ashma.. Using Ashma Meds and inhalers etc since I was 8 years old. I'm on Foxair 50/500 as a chronic inhaler twice a day

But unlike Froome, I don't get any advantage out of it. :whistling:  :ph34r:

Think I will just take an easy run this weekend and see how it goes.

Doing a chilled 15km run tomorrow in the Cradle and then suffering at Pirates on Sunday.

Have a good weekend everyone.

Doing a chilled 15km run tomorrow in the Cradle and then suffering at Pirates on Sunday.

Have a good weekend everyone.

I'll greet all the runners while I am cycling. Maybe one will be you...  :thumbup:

So I struggled for the first time in a very long time again with my ashma.. Using Ashma Meds and inhalers etc since I was 8 years old. I'm on Foxair 50/500 as a chronic inhaler twice a day

But unlike Froome, I don't get any advantage out of it. :whistling:  :ph34r:

Think I will just take an easy run this weekend and see how it goes.

So you don't run a minute faster per km if you use an inhaler? :whistling:

I dont... I actually used my inhaler a couple of Times in the Comrades.But to me, it seems its slowing me down, not making me faster...

I dont... I actually used my inhaler a couple of Times in the Comrades.But to me, it seems its slowing me down, not making me faster...

If I don’t use my inhaler before a run Im reduced to a walk while breathing trough a straw in no time.