ScottCM

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Barry, I see your wife has replaced you on the leader board, Now we all know who wears the running shoes in your family :devil:

And Pants in the Family. Lol

Just a quick update on my New Balance shoe issue. Even though I put around 35km on the new shoes, New Balance swapped out the Lazrs I purchased, no questions asked. I didn't get a cash refund, but I was able to select a different shoe. Chose the 880s. Don't think I am going to have any issues with them. Great service from New Balance. 

Barry is that your wife in 3rd place?

Hey Barry, I see your wife has replaced you on the leader board, Now we all know who wears the running shoes in your family  :devil:

That's her. Honestly, I can't keep up with her mileage. She murdered my poor legs with the hill session last week.

Just a quick update on my New Balance shoe issue. Even though I put around 35km on the new shoes, New Balance swapped out the Lazrs I purchased, no questions asked. I didn't get a cash refund, but I was able to select a different shoe. Chose the 880s. Don't think I am going to have any issues with them. Great service from New Balance. 

Fantastic to hear, EmJay.

Hey guys I'm struggling to find decent accommodation in Pietermaritzburg between the 8th and the 10th of June. 

Does anyone know of any well priced accommodation that I can look into. I'm looking for 6 people?

You'll really struggle to find something in Maritzburg at this stage... best bet is somewhere nearby like Howick etc for the night before the race and then base yourself in Durbs the rest of the time where there are a lot more accommodation options

Hey guys I'm struggling to find decent accommodation in Pietermaritzburg between the 8th and the 10th of June.

Does anyone know of any well priced accommodation that I can look into. I'm looking for 6 people?

I could maybe organise for 2 or 3... But 6 might be a push. I'll rack my brain

I could maybe organise for 2 or 3... But 6 might be a push. I'll rack my brain

Stretch, whilst we are on this subject.   Out of experience and seeing that the entries is even more this year, what time do recon would we have to leave from Umshlanga to not be caught out in traffic and miss the start?

But Caroline Worstman is flying below the radar.. Haven't heard so much about her lately.

I see, for whatever reason, she did not start Om die Dam this weekend... :( :unsure:

My in laws have an air bnb in Hilton if that suits you. We could always car pool to the start and back from the finish.

My in laws have an air bnb in Hilton if that suits you. We could always car pool to the start and back from the finish.

Hey Barry that doesn't sound bad at all, can you send me the link for the air bnb and I can see have a quick look at it?

I see, for whatever reason, she did not start Om die Dam this weekend... :( :unsure:

and Camille Herron ran herself into Rhabdo on the weekend going for yet another world record..