Motorcycles + Two-strokes + IOMTT talk

nathrix

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Castrol TTS; bah, some started on the castor oil based Castrol R at 25:1; now that stuff had aroma houding. But needed burning out of your exhaust pipes on a regular basis.

Castrol TTS; bah, some started on the castor oil based Castrol R at 25:1; now that stuff had aroma houding. But needed burning out of your exhaust pipes on a regular basis.

Hey old man, its past your bed time by now :)

But saying that, if you havent premixed your own fuel and played with little ratio changes and jet sizes, you havent lived!

I ran my weedeater on TTS with racing odour. I used to go around the yard twice......

My wife runs her 2-stroke 50cc "man toy" on TTS as she knows that once I smell it, I am only thinking of Rainey vs Schwatz battles :)

Old man he he; you need wakey wakey; " if you havent premixed your own fuel and played with little ratio changes and jet sizes, you havent lived!"

Modern dirt bike 2 strokes you still do.

Did you guys see those guys who found an unbuilt RZ500 in its factory box in some roof?

Nope.

Any more details?

Can anyone here tell me what the difference was between the honda ls 125 and ls 125R.

I can't seem to find anything.

Edited by antonj

Nope.

Any more details?

Dont know much about it. But seems some guys found a 1985 RZ500 in a box, was listed at $30k US. Not sure where its gone now. Here is the pic I found:

http://raresportbikesforsale.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/a.jpg

Dont know much about it. But seems some guys found a 1985 RZ500 in a box, was listed at $30k US. Not sure where its gone now. Here is the pic I found:

http://raresportbikesforsale.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/a.jpg

What a score!!!!

Wish I was them....