Win 1 of 3 Absa Cape Epic team entries with USN

News bot

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

awesome..so you get 5/6 weeks notice that you're going to be racing?!

I wonder what USN product they can supply that will substitute for 3 months of base prep?

That formulation may be done in conjunction with a "special Doctor" of european descent and maybe a Sangoma to throw some bones.

I wonder what USN product they can supply that will substitute for 3 months of base prep?

Oxygen

That formulation may be done in conjunction with a "special Doctor" of european descent and maybe a Sangoma to throw some bones.

Cool....so then you'll ride like a Ferrari ?!

awesome..so you get 5/6 weeks notice that you're going to be racing?!I wonder what USN product they can supply that will substitute for 3 months of base prep?

Sell your winning entry...

It has been known to be done with less notice than that ....  :ph34r:

I'm going to win one of these. Should I put it in the classifieds now to give prospective buyers more time to train?

Yes, be as fair as you are positive...

It has been known to be done with less notice than that ....  :ph34r:

The "mercenaries" that has done a few, are training anyway and pick up entries for next-to-nothing are certainly out there. I can't see a first-timer being ready in less than 2 months, unless the plan is to pick up another teams entry closer to the time.

A better marketing campaign would have been to launch some sort of competition during this year's event and the winning team gets a free ride next year.