Stolen: Fondriest TF2 2013 (Stellenbosch)

Kelson Elena Da Cruz

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Broke into your car?

Out of car

Off rack

With rack

In the race

So that's everything! There's a crowd operating in Stellenbosch! These guys need to be fed bait and caught...

Watch this space, Stellenbosch Cycle Tour we need to track them!

i swear some people were born yesterday. Stellenboch is the bike theft capitol. Wake up and look after your bikes.

Have a go at the victim for driving a Diahatsu by all means. But not for having the temerity to have had a bike stolen out of a locked car.

i swear some people were born yesterday. Stellenboch is the bike theft capitol. Wake up and look after your bikes.

Stellenbosch* Capital*

I rode out of stellenbosch yesterday at about 7 towards klapmuts, as i climbet the first hill out of stb i saw 2 very very very dogy guys with hoodies and both hands in pockets eyeing me and came towards me, needless to say i turned around and headed back into oncoming traffic. I am 100% sure i would have been taken out if i carried on, i fetched my wife, loaded bike or rack and drove same road 15mins later, they were sitting on the same spot waiting. I wish now i took a photo of them, but i did give them words..... Dont ride alone that rode. 

Thanks Guys , really bummer , feel  down BIG TIME but I know will bounce back , please circulated the details for all the bike riders out there , I still got hope .... please note the bike have very GREEN bright handlebar tape !