And nobody mentions the fact that our Maincheese was inviolved in the sprint yesterday. Infact, he was sitting on Froomey's wheel during the sprint :whistling:

He stayed safe and ensured he didn't lose time or get caught out in a split

(like the rest of the GC guys did stayed safe)... yes good job indeed.

Wouldn't go as far as to say he was involved in the sprint..

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He stayed safe and ensured he didn't lose time or get caught out in a split

(like the rest of the GC guys did stayed safe)... yes good job indeed.

Wouldn't go as far as to say he was involved in the sprint..

Whadya mean? He had his head down, elbows out, legs pumping like crazy. The kid did not loose ground / fall out of the bunch, off course he was involved in the sprint....  :ph34r:  :devil:

Whadya mean? He had his head down, elbows out, legs pumping like crazy. The kid did not loose ground / fall out of the bunch, off course he was involved in the sprint.... :ph34r: [emoji317]

[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Now tomorrow he'll launch that killer attack and go take minutes back.

And nobody mentions the fact that our Maincheese was inviolved in the sprint yesterday. Infact, he was sitting on Froomey's wheel during the sprint  :whistling:

To a mere mortal like me, that is an amazing achievement in itself!

To a mere mortal like me, that is an amazing achievement in itself!

Indeed.. we would've all been dropped the moment Tony Martin went in the break [emoji12]

Indeed.. we would've all been dropped the moment Tony Martin went in the break [emoji12]

I got dropped just sitting on the couch watching it

It is strange how easily we can get greedy:

With last year's TDF it was an amazing thing that the Qhubeka team won a stage at all.

With 2016, they have already won 5 stages and wore the Yellow jersey and there is still a week to go. But I found myself bitterly disappointed at the end of yesterday's stage when neither Cav or EBH could challenge for the win.

I guess that is what happens in professional sport: success breeds pressure to be more successful. 

I'll give the DD guys a break up untill sunday,  but they better deliver Cav to that last bend on the Champs Elysees in a good position to take the final one  :whistling:

Seriously though, is there a list for most stage wins in a given race by a team?

lots of teams have come up with nothing so far in this tour....there should be some plans hatched on rest day.

Whadya mean? He had his head down, elbows out, legs pumping like crazy. The kid did not loose ground / fall out of the bunch, off course he was involved in the sprint.... [emoji14]h34r: [emoji317]

Ja exactly. He crossed the line in 15th place, 8 places ahead of the mighty Cav I might add.

[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Now tomorrow he'll launch that killer attack and go take minutes back.

I just hope there are many attacks on team Sky over the next four days....dont care who the attacks come from.

I just hope there are many attacks on team Sky over the next four days....dont care who the attacks come from.

As long as it's not the fricken crowd, or worse, a bloody camera bike.

As long as it's not the fricken crowd, or worse, a bloody camera bike.

Took the words out of my mouth

i got way to much work done today!!! i don't have anything left to keep open on my screen to fake work...

So Rohan Dennis has gone home and rumour has it Cav has been seen getting into a car.. where the car is going no one knows [emoji6]

Archived