Oh well - 7th, 8th - still a fantastic performance from the Maincheese.

Last year in the white jersey comp next year with Yates, so another battle to look forward to in 11.x months time.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yip but he also created his own luck by being attentive to the race situation throughout the past three weeks, so it's a small reward and a big encouragement at the same time. Wasn't knocking Louis in the previous post. He is going to be our Main Cheese/King Louis/Luigi for a long time to come. Tonight he can celebrate a wonderful result!

never crossed my mind - didn't see that there was a crash.

Also, the organisers shouldn't publish results if there's a query.

So glad Andre Greipel got the final sprint

Well done Sky, Froomie and all the riders who made it to the finish.

Glad its over, now there is no excuse not to train after work

How does Dan Martin get a overall time, he abandoned on the stage with issues with his knees. 

never crossed my mind - didn't see that there was a crash.

Also, the organisers shouldn't publish results if there's a query.

True. Have the judges sort stuff out first and then give the final GC. Still Louis has a lot to be proud of. He has done remarkably well.

How does Dan Martin get a overall time, he abandoned on the stage with issues with his knees.

I think you're confusing Tony with Dan the Man. Tony's the one out with a bum knee.

A long 49 weeks ahead... Oh well, I'll have to watch the Olympic weightlifting and wonder if Olga Withabeard could clean and jerk today's entire podium #bahhumbug

A long 49 weeks ahead... Oh well, I'll have to watch the Olympic weightlifting and wonder if Olga Withabeard could clean and jerk today's entire podium #bahhumbug

If (s)he's allowed to enter

[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] wrong Martin

Archived