• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was properly disgusted with SABC news covering of the TDF last night. Not a word of Louis, it is as if he did not even ride the TDF, never mind being the first South African in the top 10....

I was properly disgusted with SABC news covering of the TDF last night. Not a word of Louis, it is as if he did not even ride the TDF, never mind being the first South African in the top 10....

Dude, how are you surprised by this? I'm more surprised that the TdF even got a mention!

that's what you get for watching General Hlaudi's version of reality?!?!  

27h and 3min of IDT training while watching TDF. I wonder what riding outside will be like...

Yoh that's really well done.. I don't even know what my bike looks like anymore..

So glad Andre Greipel got the final sprint

Well done Sky, Froomie and all the riders who made it to the finish.

Glad its over, now there is no excuse not to train after work

Yesterday was almost a perfect result for me.

Froome takes overall.

Sagan takes green.

Greipel gets his stage win(on the one everyone wants)

The only way it could have been better was if Tommy V was in the polka dots and Quintana was off the podium, I really dont feel he deserved to be there this time.

Its quite sad going home to an empty TV tonight.......

So depressing..[emoji30]

I know a lot of people found it boring because once Froome had the yellow that was it

.. I didn't I thought that the stages were brilliantly fought for... I enjoyed how Froome got the yellow and how he raced in general..going after time which ever way he could.... how Sagan fought for the green how Majka won the polka-dot and how Yates fought on every day..

.I actually enjoyed this edition more than some previous ones.

Edited by Gen

I know a lot of people found it boring because once Froome had the yellow that was it

.. I didn't I thought that the stages were brilliantly fought for... I enjoyed how Froome got the yellow and how he raced in general..going after time which ever way he could.... how Sagan fought for the green how Majka won the polka-dot and how Yates fought on every day..

.I actually enjoyed this edition more than some previous ones.

Yeah lots of drama this year. Froome showed that there is a lot more to his racing than his climbing and TT'ing ability. A truly deserved winner. I think the same can be said of the other jersey winners although I wished that Pinot had the fitness to stay in the race and compete for the Maillot a Pois. It would've made it an interesting three way battle.

Team DiData had an arguably better TdF than any other team including the 'borgs. Really pleased for them. Also pleased for Main Cheese. He'll be a contender in a few years, I hope he'll be on a decent team by then!

Personally I am happy with being proved wrong regarding both RP and Dan the Man. Both rode excellent races and if RP had slightly better luck he could have been on the podium. It'll be very interesting to see what BMC decide to do in the future.

And once more Sagan is awesome! Brilliant team man and a great champ.

Been a brilliant Le Grande Boucle!

Sent from my GT-S6790 using Tapatalk

Rest day today?

I reacon some of the riders are going to have runny tummies today due to diet change...saw some of them (think cannondale) eating big pieces of pizza and quaffing champagne at the team bus