The Lift Selfie Thread

Stretch

As funny as it was, let's not forget why he became the laughing stock of the Hub. He screwed a fellow Hubber over.....

Does anyone remember who said screwed over Hubber was?

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Was just thinking about this cos he's never come back to participate in any "Evan" discussions...not that I can recall anyway

Yep, his identity was lost with the thread deletion of the whole tyre sale saga unfortunately, as he was not a regular contributor then or now!

(Thinking it was Ryan earlier and then trying to remember who it was after Ryan confirmed it wasn't him, brought back the recollection when I was trying to work this out yesterday...)

Edited by Tubehunter

Let us be serious

Evan loved this thread until someone made mention of his boep/ paunch/ belly/ beer belly/ pot belly/ spare tyre/ gym dropout anatomy/ gummy bear tummy/ vet pens. so he tantrum-ized on his own some and privatized his accounts.

Don't worry, he will be back at some stage. He craves the attention.

Buuuuuuut, Warren's built is better and he is more photogenic than Evan. Gooi hom Warren!!

Let us be serious

Evan loved this thread until someone made mention of his boep/ paunch/ belly/ beer belly/ pot belly/ spare tyre/ gym dropout anatomy/ gummy bear tummy/ vet pens. so he tantrum-ized on his own some and privatized his accounts.

Buuuuuuut, Warren's built is better and he is more photogenic than Evan. Gooi hom Warren!!

Warren wins the hub

And the mention of boep was in Evan's - and, by extension, our - interest. Yes, yes, it wasn't what you would normally call positive reinforcement, but, Ev, you were slipping...

Perhaps if we all typed in hushed tones and said that famous people have taken to using his name as a sign of awesomeness, he will come back? Like Die 'Evan' Muishond, who has also been silent of late...

Let us be serious

Good point. The moment somebody pointed out that he was getting chubby, BOOM, the account goes private!

Yep, his identity was lost with the thread deletion of the whole tyre sale saga unfortunately, as he was not a regular contributor then or now!

(Thinking it was Ryan earlier and then trying to remember who it was after Ryan confirmed it wasn't him, brought back the recollection when I was trying to work this out yesterday...)

post-44041-0-70670500-1478630286_thumb.jpeg

Good point. The moment somebody pointed out that he was getting chubby, BOOM, the account goes private!

Still nothing from my request to follow his account...he'll probably re-emerge after a cut :whistling: #toomuchwinterbulking

Let us be serious

http://reviewmything.com/wp-content/uploads/You-came-to-visit-my-profile-Facebook-cover-photo.png