The I-Team

tombeej

Is it me or is the entry fee, awkward to find?

That grinds me about event pages...MANY races in general have crap web pages

On a race page the 1st things I want to see (clearly) without looking for it is: date, distance, elevation, cost and start point

Apparently it is R6500 per team though

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That grinds me about event pages...MANY races in general have crap web pages

On a race page the 1st things I want to see (clearly) without looking for it is: date, distance, elevation, cost and start point

Apparently it is R6500 per team though

Does you make you wonder if either the organisers have *** marketing advice, or are they embarrassed at the price?

Either way, I'll be giving it a miss.

But c'mon I-Team, a perfect chance for some extended team riding!? 

Does you make you wonder if either the organisers have *** marketing advice, or are they embarrassed at the price?

Either way, I'll be giving it a miss.

But c'mon I-Team, a perfect chance for some extended team riding!? 

I know an event that should be very embarrassed...

Especially with the way logisitics and coverage have panned out so far this year.

post-6252-0-91598600-1457956678_thumb.jpg

Anyone here doing the MalutiDouble90?

http://malutidouble90.co.za/

Yes. In with a charity team I normally ride for. First training ride tomorrow

The mtb has to take a back seat till May. Gonna miss it.

Edited by Firozfx

• 5 months later...

I may have to wait another year... Best I think I could do is around a 3:20. But will be good being part of the team and will contribute wherever possible [mainly on the flats]

Hi Guys and Gals,

Is it almost time to start talking about the i-Team again?

Depends what people's seeding is ;)

Last year I was in J batch so couldn't latch on. This year I've put in more training and my seeding is already better, just based on the Argus. Will see how the Satellite goes for me.

Would be keen to join the whatever the new group will be called, if there is one.

Do you think fate will put the majority of Hubbers in the same group again, so that the racing snakes can start not too much later?

Have to admit to not having even entered 947 yet - still riding on my smile from this year's Jock Classique! 

Depends what people's seeding is ;)

Last year I was in J batch so couldn't latch on. This year I've put in more training and my seeding is already better, just based on the Argus. Will see how the Satellite goes for me.

Would be keen to join the whatever the new group will be called, if there is one.

on that note, what sorta index will be needed for the I-Team ? My seeding is currently 37 , and have the Amashova to improve.

edit seeding.

Edited by Veebee

on that note, what sorta index will be needed for the I-Team ? Think I am somewhere in the 30's now, and have the Amashova to improve.

You'll be in easily, I'm sure. I was J with 50.9.

This year I'm closer to 40 though.

on that note, what sorta index will be needed for the I-Team ? My seeding is currently 37 , and have the Amashova to improve.

edit seeding.

Last year at index of 39, I made the cut..

Depends how many people enter with higher seeding than ours..

I guess everyone will have to wait for seeding to be sorted and see where things stand?