The I-Team

tombeej

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ag no! Will you be allowed to ride in a group of guys using road bikes while you are on the MTB??  :devil:  :devil:  :ph34r:  :whistling:

Sounds more like a justification than a reason to me...

Because my road bike is not accessible, this is not a choice.

Because I can only ride my MTB, I must take extra responsibility to not ride like a knobhead while in the company of those with better suited equipment...... If they would prefer to not have a broomstick between them, I wont join. How's that for eating my own dog food? :w00t:

Knowing this lot though, they will probbaly just sit on my wheel anyways :D

Edited by Patchelicious

Because my road bike is not accessible, this is not a choice.

Because I can only ride my MTB, I must take extra responsibility to not ride like a knobhead while in the company of those with better suited equipment...... If they would prefer to not have a broomstick between them, I wont join. How's that for eating my own dog food? :w00t:

Knowing this lot though, they will probbaly just sit on my wheel anyways :D

You sure thats what they are going?

Arent they maybe gay? 

:P  :lol:

Arent they maybe gay? 

So you would defend that wheel for Patch so he doesn't need to worry about that if you were around for the ride eh? :ph34r:

Arent they maybe gay

You might be onto something here. I for one am gay, some might say deliriously happy, when I'm on my bicycle. Doubly so, when I'm sucking....wheel :ph34r:  

You might be onto something here. I for one am gay, some might say deliriously happy, when I'm on my bicycle. Doubly so, when I'm sucking....wheel :ph34r:  

:w00t:  :lol:

This is the ideal race to get a proper I-Team train going.

Event: 2016 Emperors Palace Classic

Date: 10th April 2016

Distance: 98 km

Timed by Racetec. Fast and flat (just one little 2 km-long bump just before halfway).

Entries are now open here.

Edited by tombeej

Timed by Racetec. Fast and flat (just one little 2 km-long bump just before halfway).

Quite ideal for the route. I see they are also avoiding the busy Rondebult Road towards the end of the race.

Except for one slight issue. There will be loads of intruders joining in on the fun.

I for one hopped onto a huge peleton during this year's race and they pulled me all the way (yikes)

I'm in for the Emperors... They say 98km/358 metres of climbing, something not right there.

This yeas was 104km and almost 700m climbing. but either way still flat and fast.

Should be I-Team ready by then,.. with all the Sufferfest sessions I have been doing.

Edited by Vivek B

That's on my birthday :)