New Zealand - The Good, The Bad and The Ugly.

Wayne Potgieter

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As he said.... his DAUGHTER guys....#justsaying

Yes, it's hard to believe that little one is in big school already.

Now I'm off to go have some red wine work my dinner, enjoy work guys :) Wednesday was pretty good!

WHAT!?

Icantbelieve. 

actually, you kinda did. You may not have meant it that way, but the way you typed it made it very clear. 

"Decent private school" implies a private school that is decent

"decent (private) school" implies that only private schools are decent. The parentheses supply an additional qualification for the term "Decent"

It's a small yet critical distinction. 

I am Italian, English is my second language................

You have haters, so let them be... Those that appreciate the country for what is, would know, that jealousy breeds that hate unfortunately...

I know this is a primary school. Thank goodness. Wayne being the savvy hard working guy that you are, surely you would also want your kids, when they are in high school, to know that sometimes you have to work late and sometimes you will be tired, but you need to show up the next day? For little laaities I agree, but some kids coming through high school nowadays, need a reality check that hard work hasn't killed too many kids in developed societies. Eksemaarnet.

of course. She is five years old and started school a few weeks ago on her fifth birthday. It's a soft year.

of course. She is five years old and started school a few weeks ago on her fifth birthday. It's a soft year.

Bladdy hell. 

And the terrorist? How old is he now? 

Myles & nolipoli, I am chilled...............thanks.

I keep up with events on here because I like to keep myself informed, but TMO can get a little anal sometimes.........

what does "TMO" mean?

turning 8 in a couple of months.

Here is a recent pic of them together.

attachicon.gifIMG_7966.JPG

FFS. 

Just realised this morning that I've made the same journey to school / creche in the mornings for the past 5 fecking years. 

Madness.