Discovery Health - Vitality & Team Vitality plus everything else you need to know

So why ask to begin with.....oh I see.....pissing contest :thumbup:

I asked because I felt that that you were being deliberately belligerent and demeaning of Myles, to no real end.

Also. Your posts, just like mine, are "just another post". You are not the the Messiah, and your posts are not the 2nd coming.

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The topic says...."everything you need to know"....you will have to stomach all of it.....

Incredibly abrasive as always...

Maybe start your own Discovery thread for complaints? Or a Facebook page?

You're not adding value to what is a useful resource for most. I'm not happy about my watch, and Myles reminded me that the watch is from iStore - I will be visiting them to sort out the HR reading. That is useful, that is what people want...

You're not adding value to what is a useful resource for most. I'm not happy about my watch, and Myles reminded me that the watch is from iStore - I will be visiting them to sort out the HR reading. That is useful, that is what people want...

Thought it was just me!

I asked because I felt that that you were being deliberately belligerent and demeaning of Myles, to no real end.

Also. Your posts, just like mine, are "just another post". You are not the the Messiah, and your posts are not the 2nd coming.

BarHugger does have a BA (Hons) Biokinetics Harryn. I would much rather listen to him for some advise on my fitness then listen to some CEO of Discovery on how to do my fitness exercises.

As a lawyer, what do you make of all the changes Discovery have made with their T&C's, changes to the approved devices and the select members who's points gets increased because they achieve their weekly goals?

That's why this exists.  Unfortunately not for quotes though.

post-35786-0-39563200-1464017211_thumb.jpg

Didn't Discovery advertise the Apple watch as a fitness device and then changed the rules about approved devices and apps?

BarHugger does have a BA (Hons) Biokinetics Harryn. I would much rather listen to him for some advise on my fitness then listen to some CEO of Discovery on how to do my fitness exercises.

As a lawyer, what do you make of all the changes Discovery have made with their T&C's, changes to the approved devices and the select members who's points gets increased because they achieve their weekly goals?

Legally, the T's &C's cover them. They are entitled to change the target. But, I think it was real sneaky to hook people into the Apple watch deal on the basis of ludicrously easy points targets. Had I taken the bait, I would also be angry.

Legally, the T's &C's cover them. They are entitled to change the target. But, I think it was real sneaky to hook people into the Apple watch deal on the basis of ludicrously easy points targets. Had I taken the bait, I would also be angry.

The fact that they are increasing points of individuals who achieve their weekly goals angers me. If they set the goals the same for everyone I would have no problem with it, but yes, legally their T&C's got people like me that took the bait by the balls.

Gerald, Myles, JC please accept my humblest apologies for raising your hopes ....

Dammit, man, you just raised my levels of righteous indignation, and then dropped me. Now I am unhappy again. :(

The fact that they are increasing points of individuals who achieve their weekly goals angers me. If they set the goals the same for everyone I would have no problem with it, but yes, legally their T&C's got people like me that took the bait by the balls.

So the goals for everyone are set the same - what happens to the people that can't meet the static goal?

Quite happy that I had a meeting and missed out on all the whining.

So here goes, I'm willing to donate my gym booster cash back and 4 smoothies a month to to biggest complainer here. So can we start another poll and get the votes in ...

Carbon 29er, can I leave that to you buddy ?

Myles, you have done a great job and shared some valuable information. From just a broker to just a broker , Thanks !!

So the goals for everyone are set the same - what happens to the people that can't meet the static goal?

Why penalise people who meet the goals by increasing it every time?

Quite happy that I had a meeting and missed out on all the whining.

So here goes, I'm willing to donate my gym booster cash back and 4 smoothies a month to to biggest complainer here. So can we start another poll and get the votes in ...

Carbon 29er, can I leave that to you buddy ?

Myles, you have done a great job and shared some valuable information. From just a broker to just a broker , Thanks !!

Only 4 smoothies a month?

Why penalise people who meet the goals by increasing it every time?

Dude! It's not a penalty! It's the road to fitness! 

I'm thinking I just got trolled... 

Dude! It's not a penalty! It's the road to fitness! 

I'm thinking I just got trolled... 

Ditto

I see it as being penalised Dude!