Discovery Health - Vitality & Team Vitality plus everything else you need to know

Please can someone help, im sure its been covered here but these pages roll so quickly I cant find it...what if one does a multi discipline event i.e run and ride, how does one combine the 2 events? Discovery say they will only look at one activity, but the entire run and ride event is 1 activity??

Clean and simple:

http://gotoes.org/strava/Combine_GPX_TCX_FIT_Files.php

Boom

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My son ,who travels around Howteng visiting shopping malls as part of his job, is loving my rewards .... many Vida cappuccinos and Kuaia Kuaia demmit Cowee peanut butter bombs!

I ain't your son but I also appreciate your effort !!!

Keep it up  :thumbup:

All my rewards (including one I that was to expire today) have vanished. :thumbdown:

Anyone else experienced similar?

No Peanut Butter Bliss for me today...

It was my fault... I posted the screenshot of the update (scroll up)

Please can someone help, im sure its been covered here but these pages roll so quickly I cant find it...what if one does a multi discipline event i.e run and ride, how does one combine the 2 events? Discovery say they will only look at one activity, but the entire run and ride event is 1 activity??

To add to PS's post...

I tried merging two GPX files and it never pushed through to Discovery, so I only use www.fitfiletools.com to combine/crop the original file (.FIT) from GC.

This works though for Garmin files and I can't comment on other devices.

Jip no rewards showing for me today even thou met goal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me neither, I use mine and my wife's at the gym, we've got a group going so we get two each when everyone hits their goal. I go to the gym three times a week, so it funds my after workout smoothie.

I saw on the website that they donated R250K to Endurocad, it says:

"Well done for contributing to our quarter million Rand donation to Endurocad!"

"For getting active last week, your fitness points have helped to support future Olympic athletes."

Seems we forfeited our smoothies and coffee for a good cause. I'm sure they told us, but having never read too much of their marketing garb, I probably missed it. If this is the case, I'm OK with that.

Edited by Jigghead

I got a notification on my watch to say that I, and the team, had met the goals.

I cleared the notification, but I see no rewards showing on the app. Unlike my workout, it's no sweat if it's not available.

Anyone had issues with redeeming rewards at the gym. Local gym seems to suddenly develop an "IT problem" when a voucher is produced. Don't know if I am imagining things or not.

Anyone had issues with redeeming rewards at the gym. Local gym seems to suddenly develop an "IT problem" when a voucher is produced. Don't know if I am imagining things or not.

I just shrug my shoulders when they ask what to do with the two peanut butter bombs... Then all of a sudden the IT problem solves it self. This fix also works at Vida cafe's.

On the site they said they know about the iOS issue and will SMS the vouchers to us.

Did they say whether we need to request or will they issue en masse?

This is what my SMS said:

Vitality Active Rewards: We're fixing a rewards issue with the iOS Discovery App upgrade. We'll SMS you new rewards if yours were affected. Auth FSP.

How do they know I have an iPhone?