Discovery Health - Vitality & Team Vitality plus everything else you need to know

I see Ironman = 9000 points this year.

that's better.  And 70.3?   (where do you see this?)

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For multisport events you get race points for each individual leg as if it was a stand-alone race.

it was at the bottom of the table on how to score points here.

https://www.discovery.co.za/portal/individual/vitality-get-to-gold

You earn per discipline but I guess you would need to inform discovery its an event otherwise you would only get for one activity.

Actually if I calculate this correctrly one would only get 7500 for ironman so either I am mistaken or its a typo on the site. Unless one swims off course that is :)

Should already be 

When I try to redeem one it still only shows Vida and the useless (to me) Cowie stuff sadly .....

Anyone else with the iOS app showing the 2016 points only in the Vitality Points Monitor?

On Android it shows all 2017 data.

Before I contact them, I wanted to check it it's only me (and wife) or anyone else.

Edit: and my Mom's online points monitor doesn't show anything.

Edited by geraldm24

Anyone else with the iOS app showing the 2016 points only in the Vitality Points Monitor?

Before I contact them, I wanted to check it it's only me (and wife) or anyone else.

Points for both wife and myself showing correctly on IOS app

Same here. I have to go into the Activity section of rewards to see how points were allocated.

When I try to redeem one it still only shows Vida and the useless (to me) Cowie stuff sadly .....

Same here, only have to option of Vida and Kwaai, neither of which are convenient as I don't do Virgin Active. I have a M&B on my route to work, so looking forward to having that as an option

NSBB - Have you updated your Discovery iOS app to the latest version? 

I would make sure I've done that and checked again before contacting Disco.