Discovery Health - Vitality & Team Vitality plus everything else you need to know

Did anyone else get an SMS for TEAM VITALITY saying my 2019 easy renewal fee has been debited and benefit will be activated?

Not so sure I like the idea of automatically being joined to Team Vitality without being asked.....

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anyone else get an SMS for TEAM VITALITY saying my 2019 easy renewal fee has been debited and benefit will be activated?

Not so sure I like the idea of automatically being joined to Team Vitality without being asked.....

I see now.  There was small print.  Always read the small print.......

I see now.  There was small print.  Always read the small print.......

Already told them to refund my money, as soon as I got the SMS to say money has been taken, at the time I had no idea what it was for, I assumed Team Vitality, but in the past my renewals have all been manual with a CC.

At no point was I informed that I would automatically be renewed, terms and conditions be damned, previous years I was sent a mail to tell me to renew and if I don't I am out, as simple as that so this change of process hidden in terms is BS.

Not sure if anyone have received their Points to miles bonus miles, if not double check it, I have been labeled an extreme claimer even though I only claimed R9000 odd for the whole year, I have lodges query.

anyone else having problems. My swim from Friday morning synchronized but they only gave me the 100 speed points instead of the 300 for more than 30 minutes at 70%

and my swim from yesterday hasn't pulled through yet either

anyone else having problems. My swim from Friday morning synchronized but they only gave me the 100 speed points instead of the 300 for more than 30 minutes at 70%

and my swim from yesterday hasn't pulled through yet either

Also did a cycle on Saturday and got the vitality points but the vitality active still says pending, not sure if these are related? Will give them a call anyway if not fixed later today.

Garmin device and 70% for an hour workout if that matters.

And fixed now apparently, after showing as not calculated for a bit. I think they may have some problems over the weekend and are fixing it now. So you may want to check again later today and get in touch if not fixed by then.

PS. I did not do anything, they sorted it out by themselves.

sorry I did 80% for 30 min which should give 300 points

Not sure if anyone have received their Points to miles bonus miles, if not double check it, I have been labeled an extreme claimer even though I only claimed R9000 odd for the whole year, I have lodges query.

Where can you check this? Haven't received anything this year (last year I did), but not holding my breath as I will likely be in the extreme claimer category due to a collapsed lung last year  :wacko:

anyone having problems with the link between discovery and movescount? The last sync on mine was Saturday and I cant' get it to sync again. I've delinked it and upgraded discovery etc and nothing. ?

bumped

Edited by mon-goose

anyone having problems with the link between discovery and movescount? The last sync on mine was Saturday and I cant' get it to sync again. I've delinked it and upgraded discovery etc and nothing. ?

Where can you check this? Haven't received anything this year (last year I did), but not holding my breath as I will likely be in the extreme claimer category due to a collapsed lung last year  :wacko:

Rather call them.

Yes. Was a known issue on the Discovery website but now says resolved, but still not up to date for me.

I haven't been allocated any of my points for activities with 70% or 80% HR for the past week. It's syncing with Movescount but on discovery app as insuffient speed but all activities were either treadmill or indoor bike.No idea what's going on but I did query it with discovery.

So Discovery Bank opens their digital doors next week, according to the mail sent out by AG today. I guess the thread title will have to change to the Discovery Health - Vitality - Bank and Team Vitality plus everything else you need to know, or will it just be Discovery - everything your need to know?

Got the same email and saying my Disco credit card will be moved to Disco Bank and can look forward to even more benefits..... so will probably be discussing the rewards same as health and vitality etc