Chris Froome's numbers released

tombeej

I think racing fun riding in South Africa stunted his cycling potential......

He's a natural, a super natural if you will.

supernatural
ˌsuːpəˈnatʃ(ə)r(ə)l,ˌsjuː-/
adjective

1. 1.
    (of a manifestation or event) attributed to some force beyond scientific understanding or the laws of nature.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"I'm sorry for you. I’m sorry that you can’t dream big. I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles" 2.0

Hmmm

If I was ultra skeptic, I'd say the Dawg is using something that is not classified as a breach in doping

Some magic potion ????

Just like there wasn't tests for EPO yet in the late 90s.

Ag wat, for now I'll enjoy the spectacle of racing

My career doesn't depend on it as a big fan of cycling

I like to believe that he is clean, I have no reason not to(other than that most people aren't)

I like Froome, he gets a ton of flack and he has started to stand up for himself a bit more which isnt a bad thing. Some see it as whining and complaining but I see it more as him having had enough of just taking it.

It's more transparency than any other cyclist out there at the moment... would I put my house on him, no! Do I believe he deserves as much/or more respect than most of his peers... absolutely.

One day somebody is going to win the Tour de France clean - maybe that day has already been. We will never know for sure, but like I said... I'd believe in Chris long before any of his challengers  :thumbup:

:clap:  :clap:  :clap: it must be fun living in NEVER NEVER LAND :whistling:  :whistling:

No  one will ever win the tour de france clean. How are they going to achieve this?

Its impossible. Imagine how bad they would smell without washing for three weeks?!!!

Team buses would have to be junked

saddles and racing kit burned

Greenies will be the new WADA

no way,they have to win it dirty

Don't care if they dope, don't care if they don't!

These pro's put on one hellava spectacle and I love it irrespective of how they do it!

Current figures compared to past figures does not debunk the fact that he is a prick

Edited by Jaco-fiets