Looks dodgy

Roshambo

I passed the message on to Jared. Turns out it was one of their bikes! they went to the guys house and all the stolen bikes were there!!!

Apparently "he was just a seller and doesn't know the guys he got the bikes from" - yup another one of those. If anyone has any idea/means of being able to take this further that would be awesome.

I passed the message on to Jared. Turns out it was one of their bikes! they went to the guys house and all the stolen bikes were there!!!

Apparently "he was just a seller and doesn't know the guys he got the bikes from" - yup another one of those. If anyone has any idea/means of being able to take this further that would be awesome.

Possession of stolen goods is a criminal offence.

Jared should lay a charge and have him arrested and presecuted.

Please have the the seller arrested, there must be some consequences to being found with a house full of stolen bikes! Come on!!

Arrest him , and have him prosecuted to the full extent of the law .

And give him an extra 10 years if he doesn't disclose who his accomplices are .

This is interesting. I alerted Ricky to this ad on the 27 Nov and advised him to get hold of the I.O. for his case and go to this suspected perp. I only saw this thread now to see that he got his bikes back. I am happy for them. The onIy thing that has left a bit of a sour taste in my mouth is that he didn't even bother to drop me a "Thank-you".

A week before this, I helped one of the shops in Alberton get some of their bikes back, and the owner was grateful for my help and personally called me to thank me.

We always talk about your LBS and relationships, well, actions are louder than words.

Just saying.....

This is interesting. I alerted Ricky to this ad on the 27 Nov and advised him to get hold of the I.O. for his case and go to this suspected perp. I only saw this thread now to see that he got his bikes back. I am happy for them. The onIy thing that has left a bit of a sour taste in my mouth is that he didn't even bother to drop me a "Thank-you".

A week before this, I helped one of the shops in Alberton get some of their bikes back, and the owner was grateful for my help and personally called me to thank me.

We always talk about your LBS and relationships, well, actions are louder than words.

Just saying.....

two way street and all that.

• 1 year later...

Archived